BY GREEN PAN

"healthy cooking is not only about the foods you use: it is also about the right cookware. We are aware of what we eat and cooking has become really ""hot'. We make non-stick pans that allow you to prepare great dishes. All the products look great: premium materials in a clever design. but most of all: greenpan performs! the patented thermolon non-stick technology is heat resistant up to high temperatures. This means that greenpan has an extra safety feature; if you overheat your pan, even up to 450/850of, no toxic fumes will be released and the coating will not blister or peel.... see more...

• I need new pots and pens, and I was wondering, If these pots and pa...4 Answers
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville , AL
Decorator Expert
This is my go to cokking one, it doesn't stick and it's easy to clean, some of the dark pans are hard to cook with it sticks and rusts out. but this pan doesn't do that and that's what I love about it
genesis d.
genesis d.
Decorator Expert
Este es mi ir a cokking uno, no se pega y es fácil de limpiar, algunas de las cacerolas oscuras son difíciles de cocinar con ella se pega y se oxida a cabo. pero esta bandeja no hace eso y eso es lo que me gusta de ella
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bartow, FL
This is by far the best cookware I've used since my grandmother's cast iron. The pans are large and accommodate regular large meals for my family of 5. My husband burnt bologna in one the first week. I was livid. However when I washed it you could not even tell. Washing them is a breeze too.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
These are simply amazing they cook food perfectly and don't burn food nor does food stick to them at all. i love to cook in these
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
These are absolutely wonderful. The non stick is amazing. I can cook anything and it comes right off when I'm done
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
After 2 yrs of much use all the frying pans are terrible and stick, they have this film on the bottom that even a scrubbing brush won't fix. Customer service is terrible, you pay shipping and handling as well as any costs from sending them to Canada so that they can tell you if they will replace. HUGE HASSLE the first six months are great, if you cook a great deal and have a large family don't buy these pans.
Jean E.
Jean E.
Shelby, NC
Cannot say enough about my green pans! They hold up great!! Easy clean-up. Non stick, and a much healthier way to cook.
Heather L.
Heather L.
I need new pots and pens, and I was wondering, If these pots and pans are good? Does the food stick to the bottom of the pan? Are they easy to clean?