Green N Pack Eco Friendly Green Bone Dispenser Refill Bags, 8 - 20 count rolls uploaded by Jessica V.

BY GREEN 'N' PACK

GreenNPack Eco Friendly 160-Count Green Bone Dispenser Refill Bags.GreenNPack makes picking up after your pets a walk in the park. The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks. Easy dispense opening releases just one bag at a time.GreenNPack eco friendly products are designed to turn plastic into a material that has a completely different molecular structure that is bio-assimilated in the open environment, similar to the decomposition of a leaf. see more...

Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
I bought these doggie bags as an alternative to just buying the regular blue plastic dog bags. I am highly impressed with the product. They are easy to use and really block odors until you can put it in a trash can or dog bag container. I love that they are eco friendly. I will definitely be buying again and highly recommend.
Lindsay J.
These bags are great! I carry a few on walks and store the rolls elsewhere. Nice these are easy to manage and do the effective job at something so crappy. You could get a decent value on amazon!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I always buy these bags for when i walk my dog. They are easy to get apart and open easily. They fit in almost any dispenser that attaches to your leash. They are large enough for my forearm to fit into which i like so i have no chance of touching his feces. Its amazing that these are #ecofriendly. Green N Pack Eco Friendly Green Bone Dispenser Refill Bags, 8 - 20 count rolls
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Who ever came up with eco-friendly dog poop bags was a genius! They are very sturdy, which is great for my larger dog(you can imagine the big poops he takes). The bags stay tightly rolled to keep in your pocket, or the little bone holder. Definitley a must buy!!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
Anytime we go for walk with our dogs we always game out bone dispenser fill bags. They are tightly rolled up and say to put in your pocket or attached it the bone on the dogs collar. This is a must have for any dog walkers because if your dog makes a mess you need to be prepared!
Audrey R.
We've tried several dog waste bags and we're happiest with this brand. We like that they are a great deal compared to other brands, as well as being sturdy and environmentally friendly. We have a small dog, and these bags are perfect for our needs.
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
No complaints. they work great will definitely keep using in the future. they don't rip.easy which is nice and they are small enough to carry around for pet.
Keira P.
San Francisco, CA
We use these for the dogs and the cat box. No complaints, they work perfectly. I like the fact that they are eco friendly.
hannah c.
Eh these aren't anything special there just your average plastic bags they get the job done and do what they are suppose to do
Sophie A.
It's great that these bags are Eco friendly cheap and have a lot of bags. These are a great product !!!!!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Is this bag to pick like dog poop?