Green N Pack Eco Friendly Green Bone Dispenser Refill Bags, 8 - 20 count rolls uploaded by Jessica V.

BY GREEN 'N' PACK

GreenNPack Eco Friendly 160-Count Green Bone Dispenser Refill Bags.GreenNPack makes picking up after your pets a walk in the park. The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks. Easy dispense opening releases just one bag at a time.GreenNPack eco friendly products are designed to turn plastic into a material that has a completely different molecular structure that is bio-assimilated in the open environment, similar to the decomposition of a leaf. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product and great price. Plastic was sturdy and it fit into holder perfectly! I would recommend this so you can pick up doggy poo when out and for small bags for diapers!
Valeria G.
Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family. Awesome. Possum.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I found these at TJ Maxx for a great price and now they’re all I use. Not only are they eco friendly I fewl they’re one of the more sturdy bags I have found to help when cleaning up my pups messes. The price is good even when Buying them at a store though too because you get sooo many bags!
Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These bags are great! I carry a few on walks and store the rolls elsewhere. Nice these are easy to manage and do the effective job at something so crappy. You could get a decent value on amazon!
crystal j.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always buy these bags for when i walk my dog. They are easy to get apart and open easily. They fit in almost any dispenser that attaches to your leash. They are large enough for my forearm to fit into which i like so i have no chance of touching his feces. Its amazing that these are #ecofriendly. Green N Pack Eco Friendly Green Bone Dispenser Refill Bags, 8 - 20 count rolls
Ashlee W.
These bags are great! I keep them in the little dispenser but I also keep a roll in my purse because they come in handy for more than just cleaning up after your dogs!
Seanna W.
Clover , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these doggie bags as an alternative to just buying the regular blue plastic dog bags. I am highly impressed with the product. They are easy to use and really block odors until you can put it in a trash can or dog bag container. I love that they are eco friendly. I will definitely be buying again and highly recommend.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Who ever came up with eco-friendly dog poop bags was a genius! They are very sturdy, which is great for my larger dog(you can imagine the big poops he takes). The bags stay tightly rolled to keep in your pocket, or the little bone holder. Definitley a must buy!!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great eco friendly brand. These bags work well in picking up your pets mess. They tie easily and keeps your hands from getting any unwanted stuff on them . It’s a little pricey but they are good for the environment so it’s a great buy.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this bag to pick like dog poop?