Green N Pack Eco Friendly Green Bone Dispenser Refill Bags, 8 - 20 count rolls uploaded by Jessica V.

BY GREEN 'N' PACK

GreenNPack Eco Friendly 160-Count Green Bone Dispenser Refill Bags.GreenNPack makes picking up after your pets a walk in the park. The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks. Easy dispense opening releases just one bag at a time.GreenNPack eco friendly products are designed to turn plastic into a material that has a completely different molecular structure that is bio-assimilated in the open environment, similar to the decomposition of a leaf. see more...

Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I always buy these bags for when i walk my dog. They are easy to get apart and open easily. They fit in almost any dispenser that attaches to your leash. They are large enough for my forearm to fit into which i like so i have no chance of touching his feces. Its amazing that these are #ecofriendly. Green N Pack Eco Friendly Green Bone Dispenser Refill Bags, 8 - 20 count rolls
Seanna W.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Pet Lover Expert
I bought these doggie bags as an alternative to just buying the regular blue plastic dog bags. I am highly impressed with the product. They are easy to use and really block odors until you can put it in a trash can or dog bag container. I love that they are eco friendly. I will definitely be buying again and highly recommend.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Who ever came up with eco-friendly dog poop bags was a genius! They are very sturdy, which is great for my larger dog(you can imagine the big poops he takes). The bags stay tightly rolled to keep in your pocket, or the little bone holder. Definitley a must buy!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
Anytime we go for walk with our dogs we always game out bone dispenser fill bags. They are tightly rolled up and say to put in your pocket or attached it the bone on the dogs collar. This is a must have for any dog walkers because if your dog makes a mess you need to be prepared!
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Pet Lover Expert
These are great bags to help pick up poo when you are taking your dog for a walk. I like that they are eco friendly .

Audrey R.
Audrey R.
We've tried several dog waste bags and we're happiest with this brand. We like that they are a great deal compared to other brands, as well as being sturdy and environmentally friendly. We have a small dog, and these bags are perfect for our needs.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
No complaints. they work great will definitely keep using in the future. they don't rip.easy which is nice and they are small enough to carry around for pet.
Sophie A.
Sophie A.
It's great that these bags are Eco friendly cheap and have a lot of bags. These are a great product !!!!!!
brenda o.
brenda o.
Cant go anywhere without my doggys poop bags lol. they are very handy in public .
Shara S.
Shara S.
Shawnee, KS
Great to have if you have a dog. i love that my apt has these available all over
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Is this bag to pick like dog poop?