Add a Photo

By GREEN MOUNTAIN
#77 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Regular, Medium The sweet flavor of juicy sun-kissed blueberries, baked to perfection in a buttery crust fresh from the roaster®. At first, people thought we were crazy.  Blueberry coffee?  Then they tasted it ... and soon the coffee department was abuzz with word that we d hit on The Next Big Thing. For some, it s the aroma ... juicy, sweet and oh-so-slightly buttery. For others, it s the flavor ... sun-kissed wild blueberries with just a hint of caramel sweetness. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy, made with Arabica beans sourced from exotic coffee-producing regions throughout the world. Guided by a series of socially-conscious principles, the company prides itself on helping to preserve the pristine environments and indigenous cultures where these beans are grown. <ul start="1" style="list
tierney S.
tierney S.
Tonawanda, NY
Green Mountain blueberry is my all-time favorite k-cup variety. The blueberry flavor is a perfect balance and is perfect with a vanilla creamer. I've tried other blueberry flavored coffees and this one is the best. Its not always available in every store and I wish I could find more coupons/discounts for the product, but its my go-to k-cup. I'd recommend everyone try the blueberry flavor at least once.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA
I love flavored coffee and this one is one of my favs. It's not too strong, and not bitter at all. Its really like tasting a blueberry. I am not a huge fan of fruity coffees. Most taste way too artifical and weird. But not this one. Green mountain blueberry is a must try. I buy it quite often and recommend it a lot.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite pick me up coffees for the morning wake up routine. The aroma is an intoxicating mixture of ground beans and blueberries, and it gives me that additional pick me up needed to get the day started. Add a spoonful or two of sugar and I am ready to face the day.
Nina R.
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
This flavor coffee smells just as good if not better than it tastes!! I love it for breakfast to start with something that reminds me of summer any season of the year. Blueberry flavor is so rich that I drink it black, I don't think it needs sugar. Enjoy!
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Marietta, OH
This is my go to coffee we always have it on hand and usually a couple of boxes to be safe I do not like creamer in my coffee and this coffee is a stronger coffee with a great blueberry taste. This coffee is the best that's have found with this flavoring.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
This is the best coffee I've ever tasted out of my Keurig. The flavor is so amazing and perfect for fall and winter. Although I have made this and iced it and it tastes like Dunkin Donuts blueberry coffee, but better. It tastes like a sweet blueberry hug.
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
While I got this coffee for a very reasonable price at Kroger, I just couldn't make blueberry coffee work for me. It is two very weird flavored to mix together and it is VERY blueberry. I am also a dark coffee Dan and would prefer a stronger coffee base.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
One of my favorite flavors. The smell alone while it's brewing is so inviting and delightful, warm. I only add unflavored almond milk to this coffee, or sometimes I'll drink it black. The flavor is light, not overly sweet, but still flavorful.
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
Fantastic cup! I needn't have been concerned that the blend might be too acidic, too fruity. It was so smooth, and the blueberry didn't overwhelm the coffee flavor--it had such great balance and aroma. I would definitely buy this one again.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
My whole family loves this coffee! it tastes like a warm blueberry muffin! if you're a fan of flavored coffee, then this is the one to try! you will not be disappointed! Always a staple in my household
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Can you actually taste the blueberry flavor in this? So many times I buy flavored K-cups and they don't taste anything like the flavor--/ they just taste like coffee!
Kimby E.
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
I haven't seen this flavor before. Where are some of the places that you guys have been able to find it?
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I the blueberry taste super strong? What kind of creamer do you prefer with this flavor coffee?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Does It actually taste like Blueberry? There are some coffees that say they taste a certain flavor and after you make it it tastes terrible and leaves a nasty filmy taste in your mouth. I love Blueberry flavored anything so I would be willing to try this if it is worth it.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Does this actually taste like blueberries? I rarely buy a coffee that really taste like anything but plain coffee! :) It sound's wonderful!