Green Mountain Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee uploaded by Kat T.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #50 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Medium The sweet flavor of juicy sun-kissed blueberries, baked to perfection in a buttery crust fresh from the roaster®. At first, people thought we were crazy.  Blueberry coffee?  Then they tasted it ... and soon the coffee department was abuzz with word that we d hit on The Next Big Thing. For some, it s the aroma ... juicy, sweet and oh-so-slightly buttery. For others, it s the flavor ... sun-kissed wild blueberries with just a hint of caramel sweetness. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy, made with Arabica beans sourced from exotic coffee-producing regions throughout the world. Guided by a series of socially-conscious principles, the company prides itself on helping to preserve the pristine environments and indigenous cultures where these beans are grown. <ul start="1" style="list see more...

• I am just wondering how they determine which stores carry...2 Answers
  • Does It actually taste like Blueberry? There are some cof...3 Answers
  • Is this coffee anygood. Is it taste a lot like blueberrys2 Answers
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Review for: K-Cups Green Mountain Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee more...
I love my keurig machine and all the flavored kcups there are to choose from. Not everyone likes this blueberry coffee, but I do. That hint of blueberry in my morning coffee is, in my opinion, delicious!
Jessika A.
This is my favorite flavor from Green Mountain, and my favorite K cups to buy! I usually just buy these at the grocery store, but sometimes they can be VERY hard to find! Blueberry coffee is my favorite flavor to drink and this specific type is one of my go tos.
Brooke K.
FAVORITE COFFEE EVER. I usually buy inexpensive coffees from Walmart or the grocery store but this is a coffee I will go out of my way to buy. I actually subscribe to this product on the Keurig website. I love this coffee mixed with their southern pecan, it is HEAVEN!
Jennifer P.
This is a decent coffee and yes you can actually taste the blueberry flavor which is great. This is a very light blended coffee with not much coffee flavor. This coffee is a little weak than what I am used to drinking is why I gave it 3 stars. My husband absolutely loves it though!
Suzanne J.
Fantastic cup! I needn't have been concerned that the blend might be too acidic, too fruity. It was so smooth, and the blueberry didn't overwhelm the coffee flavor--it had such great balance and aroma. I would definitely buy this one again.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I love all things blueberry, and this coffee is no exception! Standalone flavor is amazing and makes my whole house smell like blueberry amazingness. I pair it with SF French Vanilla creamer and Stevia, and consider it one of my top 5 faves!
Alexandria M.
Syracuse
This is my all time favorite coffee! I usually hate fruit flavors with my coffee but this takes the cake! when I used to have a keurig I would always just get regular Dunkin dark roast. but one day my dad brought me a little care package and it had these in there! I almost threw them out but I'm so happy I didn't. I brewed a cup one morning and let me tell you it tasted so fresh! it really tasted like fresh blueberries were right in my cup! use a splash of hazelnut cream and it makes it even better with the 2 flavors combined! mmm! sadly my keurig broke and I haven't been able to replace it before of limited funds :( but now I still buy the k cups and just open a few and brew them in my regular coffee maker! still just as good!!
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I first heard of this blend, all I could think was "blueberry? And coffee?? Weird.." But surprisingly, it WORKS! It's always a staple in my house for both me and my boyfriend. I like mine with milk and sugar, he likes his with French vanilla creamer. Both ways, it's truly delicious. I like it in the morning sometimes, but my favorite time to drink it is with desserts- especially cookies. It just works!
Ashley S.
One of my favorite K-cup coffees to drink. I absolutely love how is smells as it's pouring into my cup, the smell of blueberries fills the kitchen. While the smell is very strong, I find that once drinking it the blueberry not overpowering at all. It is a lovely balance of coffee and blueberry. Currently I am loving using a cinnamon coffee creamer with it. Cinnamon and blueberries are just perfect together.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
By the looks of the box and the coffee, some people might question how blueberries and coffee go together. However, I am a HUGE fan of Green Mountain Coffee so I decided to try this flavor. OHHHH MYYY GOSSSSH!!!!! I am obsessed!!!! I paired this flavored coffee with some sweet cream creamer and now I am obsessed!!!!! It tastes like fresh blueberry cobbler and is perfect for all seasons! I prefer iced coffee but I actually enjoy this one warm. Give it a shot! I'm telling ya!
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Can you actually taste the blueberry flavor in this? So many times I buy flavored K-cups and they don't taste anything like the flavor--/ they just taste like coffee!
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
I haven't seen this flavor before. Where are some of the places that you guys have been able to find it?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I the blueberry taste super strong? What kind of creamer do you prefer with this flavor coffee?
Rachel J.
Does It actually taste like Blueberry? There are some coffees that say they taste a certain flavor and after you make it it tastes terrible and leaves a nasty filmy taste in your mouth. I love Blueberry flavored anything so I would be willing to try this if it is worth it.
Diane S.
Does this actually taste like blueberries? I rarely buy a coffee that really taste like anything but plain coffee! :) It sound's wonderful!