Green Mountain The Original Donut Shop Coffee Regular K-Cup Packs Medium Roast Extra Bold - 12 CT uploaded by Echo E.Green Mountain The Original Donut Shop Coffee Regular K-Cup Packs Medium Roast Extra Bold - 12 CT uploaded by Kady E.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee® The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular K-Cup® Packs Medium Roast Coffee Extra Bold.

Family of brands.

Keurig Brewed®.

For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.

Not for Keurig® VUE® brewing systems.

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers. see more...

Nicole C.
I was on the fence about buying this flavor but I got it anyway and I absolutely love it
Amber U.
Love these!! Delicious coffee, very affordable. We keep these stocked at home & work!
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My favorite coffee k cups ! The flavor is amazing and this box is a great value .
Kathy T.
These are my favorite K-cups. They are just the right amount of boldness and I just need a splash of creamer or almond milk in my cup. I can usually find them at Costco, and if not, definitely Amazon and Target, for a great price.
Michal C.
how do these taste? im thinking about buying, i see them at the store all the time.