Green Mountain The Original Donut Shop Coffee Regular K-Cup Packs Medium Roast Extra Bold - 12 CT uploaded by Echo E.Green Mountain The Original Donut Shop Coffee Regular K-Cup Packs Medium Roast Extra Bold - 12 CT uploaded by Kady E.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee® The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular K-Cup® Packs Medium Roast Coffee Extra Bold.

Family of brands.

Keurig Brewed®.

For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.

Not for Keurig® VUE® brewing systems.

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers. see more...

Shauntee N.
I LOVE this coffee it has a great flavor and is usually pretty affordable. I can normally find it at my local Vons.
Erin P.
Lompoc, CA
Full of flavor without bitterness. Love that it is strong enough to wake me up but doesn't assault my taste buds.
Stacy S.
2,147 reviews
I love this coffee because it's so easy to make and it tastes fantastic. I will absolutely buy this product again
emmie h.
Danville, IL
best k cup coffee offered. no weird after taste. just a plain ol good cup of coffee!! its the inly kind ill buy
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
Great tasting coffee in every pod, and it's so convenient when I just need to make a single cup of coffee!
Rachel K.
Tried this one today and loved it. I am not a big fan of donut shop coffee but I really enjoyed this one.
Arielle D.
Katy, TX
Has a nice bold flavor. It's what you would expect to have with a donut. It has a slight bitterness.
Emily P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This brand is my favorite so far in the k cups. I like the donut shop and the vanilla Carmel flavor.
Rachel T.
I never was a big coffee drinker until I had this coffee! OMG its so good! it by far is my favorite
Christine T.
I love this coffee I buy it almost every time I need a refill. I would highly recommend it
Michal C.
how do these taste? im thinking about buying, i see them at the store all the time.