Green Mountain The Original Donut Shop Coffee Regular K-Cup Packs Medium Roast Extra Bold - 12 CT uploaded by Echo E.Green Mountain The Original Donut Shop Coffee Regular K-Cup Packs Medium Roast Extra Bold - 12 CT uploaded by Kady E.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee® The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular K-Cup® Packs Medium Roast Coffee Extra Bold.

Family of brands.

Keurig Brewed®.

For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.

Not for Keurig® VUE® brewing systems.

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers. see more...

Georgette M.
Being a coffee lover I love donut shop medium roast keurig coffee. 12 podscomes in a box. I love this brand for its bold taste and it tastes great hot or over ice. I always buy :)
Sarah C.
Hattiesburg, MS
My husband loves this coffee! We've even started to buy it in bulk! It's a good dark roast that isn't too bitter. I'll even drink it and I'm usually a light roast fan!
Whitney H.
Donut shop coffee is my absolute favorite. The taste is great, I love that it comes in the 12 CT for K-Cups since I use my Keurig every day. It's fantastic!
Alexa M.
Indianapolis, IN
All the donut shoppe coffees are at the top of my list! I love the flavor and the different options they come in. It's always strong in the Keurig.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This was the first kcup I tried. It came with my machine when I bought it. It's really good. It has a nutty after taste and a bold coffee flavor.
Samantha G.
Great Flavor

This is one of my ALL time favorite coffees. It's full of flavor yet smooth. Reminds me to take a few minutes and enjoy my coffee!
Catherine H.
Hamilton, NJ
This was one of the first k-cup packs. I'm not the biggest fan. I really like my coffee bold and theres not much taste to this brand of coffee.
Trina K.
Yakima, WA
One of my favorite coffees. The flavor and richness are most appealing. Its not bitter at all and goes great with any type of breakfast.
Lori W.
Gap Mills, WV
This is my husband's favorite coffee k cup. He will not buy any other coffee. We've never had any issues with the cups leaking grounds.
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
This is my all time favorite kcup coffee. It's strong but not overpowering or bitter. Tastes amazing with my carmel coffee creamer. :)
Michal C.
how do these taste? im thinking about buying, i see them at the store all the time.