Green Mountain The Original Donut Shop Coffee Regular K-Cup Packs Medium Roast Extra Bold - 12 CT uploaded by Echo E.Green Mountain The Original Donut Shop Coffee Regular K-Cup Packs Medium Roast Extra Bold - 12 CT uploaded by Kady E.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee® The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular K-Cup® Packs Medium Roast Coffee Extra Bold.

Family of brands.

Keurig Brewed®.

For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.

Not for Keurig® VUE® brewing systems.

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers. see more...

Leah T.
WINTHROP, MA
This the only K-cup I like as it's a bold coffee, but still a medium roast. The water to coffee ratio is really tricky for the Keurig, and this is the result of a long, long, long search. I've used it in all sizes/styles of Keurig. I wish you could get this in whole bean.
Amy A.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Love the flavor of this coffee. I used to but dunkin brand but this taste just like it. I brewed two cups (one of each brand) and couldn't tell the difference. The Green Mountain Donut brand is about $2 cheaper!! I will definitely keep brewing this!!
Brittany H.
Sanger, CA
Love love love this stuff! It's not too strong and it's not too weak! We went back to a brand that we used to get prior and did not like it! We will definitely stick with these k cups! We but then in bulk at Costco and they go on sale sometimes, so I think they can be reasonably priced. I will also recommend this to others!
Nikki j.
Belcher , KY
This is the best k cups ever!! This coffee has a good bold taste yet smooth. You can buy this a your local grocery store for $7.00 and in my opinion it's well worth the money. I'll definitely keep purchasing this brand of coffee
Caroline D.
San Antonio, TX
I don't typically drink coffee every day but I've tried this donut shop cup a few times now. The taste is good but I always seem to find grounds in my coffee cup. I'm not sure if it's the machine I use but I always seem to have this issue with the brand. Good flavor though!
Ashley V.
Great coffee for someone who loves a strong cup. I enjoy my coffee black and this is the perfect fix for me! A cup in the morning really gets my day started. I recommend this product to anyone willing to try something a little stronger
Edline D.
Elmont, NY
Alright, not my favorite but I'll drink it if there's nothing else around. I always expect it to taste better than it actually does but it's really basic, not very flavorful.
Charlene G.
This coffee is good. It's mild and not too over the top bold like some. I would use this all the time. The flavor is good and as far as K-cups go it is comparable to other brands. I buy this periodically and highly recommend it.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
I do not think that I've found a Donut Shop coffee I have not liked yet! This stuff is SO good! It's not bitter and is very aromatic. You have to try this or ANY of their products. These guys know what they are doing!
Katie S.
Madison, WI
Love these! They are my go-to in the morning. Flavorful and convenient. Some K-Cups don't have enough oomph - too watery. But, the donut shop style is just great.
Michal C.
how do these taste? im thinking about buying, i see them at the store all the time.