BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #34 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Green Mountain Naturals® Fresh Picked Favorites™: Green Mountain Naturals® is a harvest of family-friendly drinks made with fruit--the kind you'd find overflowing from baskets at your local farmers market. We take all that fresh-picked goodness and squeeze it into K-Cup® packs. Within seconds, you get a delicious, fruit brew that's good for your entire family. Now check out the ingredient list--these familiar favorites have nothing to hide. No artificial flavors or preservatives. Nothing unpronounceable. Just honest, straightforward fruit flavor and single cup convenience. Enjoy! see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
I love these apple cider K Cups! They are just the right amount of tarte and sweet. They can be a little pricey depending on where you buy them. These make you want to snuggle up with a blanket with a fire going! Deff recommend this product.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this apple cider! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun! ☕
Amber F.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love the flavor of this brand; Just tart enough & not too sweet! It makes me want to curl up under a blanket & watch leaves fall with a good book. As an added bonus, It makes my kitchen smell delicious!
Bianca J.
Detroit, MI
This is some delicious cider, you don't teally get that warm cider smell that you get with real cider. But this really hits the spots on those cold fall days. You can always stir in herbal add in like cinnamon and cloves to give it that extra kick.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
So delicious!!! Perfect apple cider flavor and I love having this brand and flavor on hand during winter! It's amazing how fast we go through one box! Also you can find this flavor on sale at Herberger's  and priced decent at Walmart! If you love K-cups and have not tried this flavor/brand then you must try it this winter!!! You won't regret it!
Terica A.
These k-cups are surprisingly close to the real deal. I was very skeptical at first, but there is little difference between brewing this and something you would buy from a store. It has a nice bold flavor and rich smell. Good for warming you up on a cold day.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
These were a staple in my college apartment during the fall/winter season. We always had a bottle of rum on hand to mix with these for some hot spiked apple cider. It was perfect for a late night mixed drink during the colder weather. If you want the taste of hot apple cider without the bulk of a gallon in the fridge or the waste, I definitely recommend these.
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
I caught theses on clearance at walmart figured id give them a try since i love apple cider but i didn't get my hopes up but oh my this was amazing i love theses i now buy them ever two or three months it tastes just like apple cider maybe not apple farm apple cider but just like the stuff in the store its so good
Maegan L.
Las Cruces, NM
I love hot apple cider around the holidays. It's so yummy and makes the house smell like christmas. I love these because having it in a kcup is convenient no need to heat anything and it comes out at the perfect temperature
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
Delicious! I am not typically a cider drinker, but I love this in the cold winter months. If you are a fan of alcohol, blend in your kurig, and add @Fireball Whiskey. Totally a delicious, warm treat!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Are these worth spending more money on k cups rather than getting apple cider packets?
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I haven't been able to find this in my area. Is it worth ordering online?
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I've seen hits and misses w kcups are these good? How much flavor esp against liquid homemade
Sydney K.
canton
I'm wondering if I use this that it will taste like coffee too because of the Keurig.
Sandra V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Are these very sweet. Is there any added sweetener?