BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #30 in K-Cups

Green Mountain Naturals® Fresh Picked Favorites™: Green Mountain Naturals® is a harvest of family-friendly drinks made with fruit--the kind you'd find overflowing from baskets at your local farmers market. We take all that fresh-picked goodness and squeeze it into K-Cup® packs. Within seconds, you get a delicious, fruit brew that's good for your entire family. Now check out the ingredient list--these familiar favorites have nothing to hide. No artificial flavors or preservatives. Nothing unpronounceable. Just honest, straightforward fruit flavor and single cup convenience. Enjoy! see more...

Briahnna C.
Briahnna C.
I didn't have high hopes for these when I first bought them. however, I was pleasantly surprised by them. They have a nice crisp apple flavor. I love warm cider and this definitly hits the spot. I like that they have a nice apple flavor without being too sweet (like the fresh cider). I also like that I can have one pod here and there as opposed of having to down a whole gallon before it goes bad of the fresh stuff.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Chattanooga, TN
Ok I happen to love this particular product! It is 1 0f those items that is good anytime of year. I drink a lot of it ....I buy the large twenty six pack box. It also is good when you put caramel syrup in it for a caramel apple cider. A million thumbs up....

I don't know if I can give this suggestion but one shot of crown royal Apple in it during the winter months is good also.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Golden, CO
I don't know how much higher I can speak of these cups. They are a favorite of my daughters and have been for years. Great for before bed to get her calm and collected and ready to sleep. Tastes great to boot! Great for kids or adults alike. My daughter loves that she can make them herself (she's 12 and loves using k cups all on her own!)
Abby F.
Abby F.
Bexley, OH
One of my favorite fall drinks. This is a good one to have thanksgiving morning while helping my mom prepare food for the day. It's super inexpensive and generic and good value for the price. I really like it especially around fall time, anyone who enjoys cider and is on a budget this is perfect.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Powdered apple cider is one of my guilty pleasures. This one is great! Super convenient out of the Keurig, not too terrible ingredients, not too sweet, just right. On the expensive side and not exactly healthy so definitely an indulgence, not an everyday drink!
Katie H.
Katie H.
This is delicious and it gets bonus points because it is so easy to make. This is one of my favorite go to fall/winter drinks. It is not overly sweet and it does have a really nice flavor. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice easy to make cider.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
These are really really good especially if you add a cinnamon stick. i love to do this on cold night and they are so quick and easy. they taste great and they aren't hard to find in stores. they are a little pricey but they are also really convenient.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
I did not like this apple cider. It tasted like water with smile apple flavor. The packaging is standard k-cup packaging. Too much money for cider that isn't fresh. I would drink cider out of a container over this any day. I will not buy this again.
Catheryn C.
Catheryn C.
I really was not a fan of this cider. It came out watery and lacked a lot of flavor. I usually make ciders on the stove with mulling spices and wanted a more convenient option, especially while at school but this does not compare at all
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
I was really skeptical at first on how cider from a k-cup would taste, but these are fantastic! I drank so many last winter. I can't wait to get more when it gets cold again in the coming months. I love how quick and easy it is too!
Claire P.
Claire P.
Are these worth spending more money on k cups rather than getting apple cider packets?
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I haven't been able to find this in my area. Is it worth ordering online?
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
canton
I'm wondering if I use this that it will taste like coffee too because of the Keurig.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I've seen hits and misses w kcups are these good? How much flavor esp against liquid homemade
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Are these very sweet. Is there any added sweetener?