BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Regular, Medium We ve woven exotic and delicious coffee attributes together - winey berry tones from East Africa, deep, full-bodied Indonesian, and zesty & bright flavors from the Americas. Fresh from the roaster®. Easily our most complex blend, Nantucket Blend® brings together four coffees — from three continents — roasted and blended to create a cup of exceptional character and distinctiveness. It s inspired a loyal following for more than 20 years. What s in name? Often times our names refer to the origin of the beans... but there aren t any beans from Nantucket in this blend. More than 20 years ago Nantucket Blend® was created at the request of a loyal customer who lived on Nantucket island. The blend proved a winner, and the name stuck. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy, made with Arabica be see more...

Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
This is one of the only k cups my husband actually likes, tastes very similar to Folgers classic coffee. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster! I'm so happy I got to try it, it's a new favorite. Opinion I can find it in my small town. I highly recommend it.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Received this cool box of Keurig K-cup pods from green Mountain coffee as complimentary for the reviewing of the Keurig K-mini coffee maker and I absolutely love it. Great flavour, easy to use. Totally recommended.
Shannon G.
Apopka, FL
Love this blend from Green Mountain!  Great aroma and taste - I can even drink this black if I run out of creamer at the office!  Great quality and you can usually find it on sale!
Rachel S.
Got a box with the purchase of a Keurig machine. This flavor is good for a morning cup of coffee. It is a medium, rich blend and has a good aroma. I add sugar because it's not sweet like a hazelnut or French Vanilla which are my 2 usual flavors that I prefer to drink. I believe this flavor is available at most grocery stores and runs about $12- $14.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
As someone who drinks anywhere from 1-5 cups of coffee per day (grad school is tiring, okay!) I can say Green Mountain k-cups are some of my favorite. They are milder in boldness than Starbucks, but equally (if not more) flavorful and delicious. They come in such an awesome variety of brews, but the Nantucket Blend has always been one of my favorites. I highly recommend this particular blend to regular coffee drinkers... You won't be disappointed!
Megan D.
Pensacola, FL
Omg I bought this coffee yesterday's ! I absolutely love it, not too strong and not too weak. I added French vanilla creamer. I had to get up early this morning it woke me right up ! I got it on sale at kohls 2 boxes for 22$. And I had kohls cash so I only paid 2$ for 2 boxes of 18 count. I also got the Green Mountain Carmel vanilla cream ! I'm excited to try it tomorrow.
Kennedy M.
I absolutely love coffee, and this is one of my favorites. The packaging is a dark welcoming green in a circular Keurig circular shape. The coffee is so rich and delicious and is great for your wallet. I definitely would recommend buying it. You can drink it straight up or with your favorite creamer. Either way, it's amazing!
Jenna W.
I like Nantucket Blend, but it's on the stronger side of a medium roast in my opinion. My husband loves it and drinks at least 3 a day. It's an easy stand by k-cup to have around in case guests come over because most people drink it. I like to make Nantucket Blend at night and put in the fridge for iced coffee the next morning on my way to work. I think because it's a little bolder in flavor that it tastes better iced.
Moriyah C.
Once you find Nantucket Blend there is no need to look anywhere else! :) it has a marvelous flavor, we buy it in bulk, hahaha! I found it in the bag in the organic section so we don't buy the K-Cups as many chances anymore and just spoon the coffee into the plastic kcup that came with the kuerig. It's so good, a favorite for my whole family, it is not too strong but doesn't lose its flavor with milk and sugar added.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
Coffee is one of my favorite things on the planet, and I tend to prefer a medium or dark roast. This is pretty good. It isn't too strong or bitter, but it isn't too mild. Green Mountain makes some of, if not the best, K cups. And this is coming from a Starbucks lover. As much as I like the Nantucket blend, Green Mountain's Dark Magic is still my favorite because it is a bit stronger.