Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee uploaded by Megan D.Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee uploaded by Christina G.Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee uploaded by Kennedy M.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Regular, Medium We ve woven exotic and delicious coffee attributes together - winey berry tones from East Africa, deep, full-bodied Indonesian, and zesty & bright flavors from the Americas. Fresh from the roaster®. Easily our most complex blend, Nantucket Blend® brings together four coffees — from three continents — roasted and blended to create a cup of exceptional character and distinctiveness. It s inspired a loyal following for more than 20 years. What s in name? Often times our names refer to the origin of the beans... but there aren t any beans from Nantucket in this blend. More than 20 years ago Nantucket Blend® was created at the request of a loyal customer who lived on Nantucket island. The blend proved a winner, and the name stuck. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy, made with Arabica be see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Omg I bought this coffee yesterday's ! I absolutely love it, not too strong and not too weak. I added French vanilla creamer. I had to get up early this morning it woke me right up ! I got it on sale at kohls 2 boxes for 22$. And I had kohls cash so I only paid 2$ for 2 boxes of 18 count. I also got the Green Mountain Carmel vanilla cream ! I'm excited to try it tomorrow.
Kennedy M.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love coffee, and this is one of my favorites. The packaging is a dark welcoming green in a circular Keurig circular shape. The coffee is so rich and delicious and is great for your wallet. I definitely would recommend buying it. You can drink it straight up or with your favorite creamer. Either way, it's amazing!
Ariana H.
Foodie Expert
I think this is the best Green Mountain coffee k-cup. I find the others either too watery/light or too dark/bitter. This is a medium roast and it's perfect. It's not too watery and not bitter at all.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite coffee! It's bold but not too bold! I love it as hot coffee and in the summer I love it over ice! Just a little milk and sugar and it's perfect!
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite coffee. I can't be without it. It is a medium roast that packs just the perfect amount of flavor. It is the only kind I buy now.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
This is my go to coffee when I need coffee! I love the taste and the notes in this one. I'll add some carmel creamer and the coffee is just amazing
Jessica S.
Conway, SC
This is my favorite coffee. I usually drink 2-4 cups per day. Since I am the only one that drinks coffee K cups are the easiest to use.
lisa e.
Springfield, MO
This is my go to flavor of coffee. Strong smooth taste with a smooth finish. Love the flavor . Not acidic but clean taste.
Anna T.
My favorite coffee ever!!!! Wakes me up in the morning taste so great. Rich flavor, never disappoints
Vonda B.
Thomasville, NC
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite Green Mountain blends! Great taste, not bitter at all. Perfect to drink every day!