BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Regular, Dark This smooth, West Coast style, dark-roast blend of premium beans has a smoky sweetness that is enhanced by an extraordinarily rich aroma. Fresh from the roaster®. The flavors of this rich, darker roast blend reflect hearty West Coast style roasts.  Dark roasted Indonesian coffees offer bountiful sweetness and syrupy notes. A touch of East African beans adds an element of berry-hued brightness to the blend s bold flavor foundations. We developed this coffee many, many years ago for a cute shop in NYC called "The Coffee Station."  Back then we originally called it "Tapestry Blend Dark".  But over time we decided this name didn’t properly reflect the rough and tumble aspects of this burly, dark roast. So we renamed it to its current moniker, Lake & Lodge.  Enjoy it at a lodge near you! Green Mountain Coffee offers an see more...

Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Foodie Expert
Great coffee! This coffee has a great flavor and it really wakes you up on a sleepy morning. I like it better than some of their other blends because of the strong flavor. Very good value for a good price. Nice packaging. I would highly recommend it
Fiona S.
Fiona S.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
One of the better brands of K-cups as far as quality of coffee, but still expensive and not great for the environment. I still prefer to use whole beans that I grind at home and brew with a French press.
ALONNA K.
ALONNA K.
Forest Park, GA
Foodie Expert
I saw this flavor at the store and decided to try it on a whim... I was really IMPRESSED!!! Nice aroma and flavor...better than I expected!
Briana T.
Briana T.
I used to have an actual Green Mountain coffee shop near my home When I was younger. I went there everyday. Then Starbucks moved in and took over the coffee scene. (Yuck) I love almost all of the Green Mountain coffees, but this one is one of my favorite. very smooth and flavorful. It's a nice flavor to wake up to.
Sariane C.
Sariane C.
I haven't been a coffee drink for long. Maybe only the last year or two. Green Mountain continues to be my favorite. I've tried others, but keep going back to Green Mountain
Miss Pettigrew R.
Miss Pettigrew R.
Foodie Expert
Great coffee. Nice smooth flavor. Love the smell and how it wakes me up in the morning, and I have 4 babes 6 and under, so that's important. Just a great brand that we order from all of the time!
Jaycie A.
Jaycie A.
Moscow, ID
Delicious, not too dark. Super good flavor, reasonable price. No need for improvement. I would recommend to anyone who loves coffee and has a keurig. It's about the average price of k cups and I think anyone would fall in love with this product.
Cathy A.
Cathy A.
I search for K-cups and buy when on sale. I manage to always have some K-cups on hand and stay ahead so I don't run out. It is so convenient to make a cup of coffee for company.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
APO, AE
This coffee has a full enough flavor to wake you up and let you know you are having a good cup of joe, without being overly strong and making you feel jittery. great taste black or with milk and sugar!
Alissa A.
Alissa A.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love this coffee! It's the perfect way to start my day! This coffee blends so well with whatever creamer you like or it's even good black!