BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Regular, Dark This smooth, West Coast style, dark-roast blend of premium beans has a smoky sweetness that is enhanced by an extraordinarily rich aroma. Fresh from the roaster®. The flavors of this rich, darker roast blend reflect hearty West Coast style roasts.  Dark roasted Indonesian coffees offer bountiful sweetness and syrupy notes. A touch of East African beans adds an element of berry-hued brightness to the blend s bold flavor foundations. We developed this coffee many, many years ago for a cute shop in NYC called "The Coffee Station."  Back then we originally called it "Tapestry Blend Dark".  But over time we decided this name didn’t properly reflect the rough and tumble aspects of this burly, dark roast. So we renamed it to its current moniker, Lake & Lodge.  Enjoy it at a lodge near you! Green Mountain Coffee offers an see more...

Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I loved this coffee. It is very difficult to find but it has a nice flavor. Do not be scared away because of the name of the coffee because most coffees have odd names (mahogany, sumatra, mudslide, dark magic, etc). You can really taste the woodsy flavor and it makes you want to be sitting on the porch in a rocking chair as you watch the fog lift off the lake.
Brittny P.
Have not yet tried this coffee. I must say that the Lake and Lodge title of the coffee makes me wonder just how it would taste. A different play on words for the name of a coffee.
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
This has been my favorite kcup flavor for 3 years. It has a smoky outdoorsy flavor. It is hard for me to locate this flavor in stores, so I have to order it online.
Ashley H.
Fairburn, GA
The hospital I work at uses this coffee! I personally will have one every morning to wake me up and it doesn't taste like "hospital coffee!" The patients really love it too!
LaNay H.
Spring, TX
This is a good flavor. It is bold and smooth. It's not bitter as some others can be.
Rachel A.
Foodie Expert
I had heard that Green Mountain was a good brand, so I bought it and was excited to try it. I wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong; it doesn't taste BAD, but it's definitely not as good as I thought it would be. I think the flavor is a bit weak and I like my coffee a bit stronger.
shaid h.
Foodie Expert
I work very long 9 hour shifts and develop mildheadaches and feel a drainage of energy but when i take a sip of this all my worries go away.
Anna R.
Lexington, SC
My favorite coffee for my Keurig. I prefer their Half Cafe but I like others too. It's just your typical coffee but it's good.
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
Love these K Cups for my Keurig maker. Such a regular coffee flavor and tastes delicious with my creamer.
Carmen W.
Massillon , OH
Foodie Expert
This brand is a great brand with delicious coffee. I absolutely love it! much cheaper than Starbucks!