Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #95 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Joellen E.
Austin, TX
French vanilla is one of my go to coffee flavors. This one is pretty good and available for purchase at most places.
Mellodee M.
I am an avid coffee with flavor fan so I was excited to try this. . It's not bad. It's much better than Starbucks.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
This is one of the brands that I use frequently. The French Vanilla flavor really stands out when creamer is added.
Hillary F.
West Orange
Delicious sweet nutty taste. It's mild but very flavorful. Comforting and warm. Makes the whole room smell homy.
Elle W.
Bronx, NY
Green Mountain coffee tastes vile. It's just a weak, bitter, awful taste that I would advise everyone to avoid !
Zoey I.
Love the taste of this coffee! Definitely worth buying. It's equally flavorful and bold without being too much.
Morgan M.
Lubbock, TX
The only k-cups that I use! This brand is amazing and worth every penny. The French vanilla is by far the best.
Ella T.
Delicious taste and rich flavor!! I recommend adding a french vanilla flavored creamer to intensify the taste.
Terrie Z.
Mcallen, TX
Priced well & it has a very good flavor. Love French vanilla and my friends love this brand as well. Thumbs up.
Tina R.
Centralia, IL
Very good with a hint of vanilla nice change! very smooth and rich but not to strong this is a lighter coffee!
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?

back