Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #96 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Gabby N.
This coffee is the best on vanilla taste and smell, one thing I always look for in a coffee is the smell because that is what wakes me up in the morning.
Stephanie F.
Jacksonville, FL
I received these in a sample boxed mixed with other flavors and they weren't one of my favorites. They get the job done but I wouldn't buy them again.
Nallely R.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is my favorite K-Cup coffee. The smell is enticing and the taste is just as delicious. Not too sweet and definitley tastes like french vanilla.
Niesha D.
I'm a French Vanilla/ Hazel Nut girl when it comes to coffee. Green Mountain is one of my faves because it's bold yet smooth. Not too overpowering.
Jamie C.
Boston, MA
Great product! It's a nice change from my normal coffee routine. The vanilla flavor is a little stronger than I'd like, but it's still enjoyable.
Amber R.
I love flavored coffee so I can't dislike this product. it's very good and the flavor is delicious. I top it off with vanilla nondairy creamer!
Ann R.
Longwood, FL
One of my favorite favors is the French Vanilla Keurig k cup. I've tried several different k cups in vanilla and this is the most flavorful .

Shelly W.
Anderson, IN
Delicious! I love the Green Mountain French Vanilla coffee. I've always been a fan of flavored coffee and Green Mountain has this one nailed!
Kristin T.
Laurel, MD
Just had this coffee today and it was great to shake up my normal black coffee with this hint of vanilla. Smooth flavor and great aroma.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love the perfect balance this coffee has of having a coffee kick with keeping it light and containing a hint of sweet to it.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?

back