Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #86 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Lauren G.
Long Pond, PA
This is my favorite k-cup! Just enough flavor to make it a great cup even when using half and half. It's a brand I can trust and love most of the flavors they offer. Never bitter.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
I like it but it is really light and weak tasting in my opinion. You can't add creamer or it tastes watered down. So it would be good for those who drink their coffee black.
Cassie C.
This is my favorite coffee to use with my Keurig coffee maker. It is a light roast which I love, and the flavor is amazing! I don't think you will be disappointed if you try it.
Maria F.
Napa, CA
This is myost favorite brand of french vanilla! The taste is light & the price is affordable! Only thing is not all stores in my area carry it. When I find it, I stock up!
Diane W.
Wood Dale, IL
I love Green Mountain French Vanilla for my Keurig! This is the only flavor we will use! It has a bold, deep roast flavor. All Green Mountain products are good quality
Julia R.
Brazil, IN
This coffee is not only delicious but is also affordable! It had the perfect amount f vanilla flavor without overpowering the coffee. This is a staple in my pantry.
kayla r.
Sharon , Pa
I love this Keurig coffee. I don't think I've had anything from this company that I didn't like I love the vanilla in it and when I make it I'm glad that it doesn't draw the vanilla out so that you can't taste it
Julia M.
El Cajon, CA
This is definitely my go to coffee when using the Keurig. It's perfectly sweet but not too sweet. I will definitely keep buying them as long as they're available.
Monique K.
Honestly, this k-cup coffee is terrible. the french vanilla makes it have a weird aftertaste. green mountain is not my favorite brand, but i would stay away from this one.
Annika H.
Randolph, MA
My favorite coffee I use it every day. Has a very nice and sweet vanilla Taste. Would recommend if you're a sweet and vanilla lover. In my opinion also has a little bit of a vanilla taste as well
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?