Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #85 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Desiree F.
Klamath Falls , OR
This coffee is light with a hint of vanilla. Makes a really nice cup of coffee without needing much added to it. I prefer cold brewed coffee but if I have to have something else, I'll go for something like this.
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
This is my go-to brand for my Keurig! All of the flavors that I have tried so far have been tasty, especially this French Vanilla! I drink my coffee without anything in it and feel like this is perfect!
Dascia M.
Walnut, CA
I just bought a Keurig. I ordered a box of this coffee with it. It was my first time trying this brand. This coffee is very light for my tasting. It's good, not bad but I like darker coffee. I wouldn't buy this coffee again.
Jessica L.
Tioga, TX
This is a very nice, smooth coffee, that I always keep on hand. It is great to offer people who prefer more of a sweeter, lighter coffee, or those who like their coffee straight up. I also love how it tastes iced.
Alicia H.
Very practical but at the sametime, it could be a little too much for a small cup of coffee. Ar the beginning I loved the concept, then it just made me think .... what a waste of coffee
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Every time I go see my mom I use this exact cup! I love the french vanilla flavor and grewn mountain doesn't break the bank!! Love going to my moms for warm coffee and laughs!!!
Stephanie B.
GM French vanilla is a great coffee flavor. It has a great aroma and light coffee flavor that does not overwhelm your senses. GM also has really great pricing for K-Cups.
Otto R.
Puyallup, WA
Green Mountain's French Vanilla has always been a favorite of mine. Smooth and creamy, I've always enjoyed a hot cup of French vanilla to start my work day.

This a recommended buy from me.
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
I love Green Mountain coffee, their flavors are great without compromising the coffee taste. I make 12oz cups with my keurig and it's still a good tasting coffee!
Nicke W.
I love Green Mountain Coffee products, I use this roast in my Keurig and it's the perfect amount of sweet taste but still gives the bite of strong enough coffee.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?