Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #95 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Heather R.
Norton Shores, MI
I buy a 12 pack of these every Tuesday when I go grocery shopping. These have always been a favorite of mine ever since I started using my Keurig two years ago. I always buy vanilla, it's one that you can leave as vanilla or change it up with another flavored creamer. Great price at $5.99 at my local Meijer store.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
This is one of my favorite flavors from Green Mountain. After trying a variety of flavors after getting my new Keurig, I settled on this one. Its flavorful and sweet, but not too overpowering. I also like that its a light roast (MORE CAFFINE!) Its also a great price!
Keenia S.
Green mountain has a big variety of coffees that I enjoy. The French vanilla is definitely one of my favorites but I also enjoy the French roast a lot. They are also reasonably priced as far as k-cups go, I recommend them for those who haven't tried them.
kirstin m.
Denton, TX
This is one of my favorites. I'm the wierdo that stands my the machine because it smells so good. Along with some milk its a nice light flavor when you don't want a strong standing coffee flavor. Coffee+ Vanilla is my love in the morning.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
Green Mountain French Vanilla is one of my favorite flavored coffees. I enjoy a light and sweet roast and this product is the perfect combination for what I enjoy in the morning from my local deli. I don't currently use this product at home because the rest of my household doesn't like it.
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I like a medium blend coffee on the verge of light, but this one is REALLY light. The bonus is that I can use less sugar and creamer!! Won't complain about that at all.
Kylie F.
Sudlersville, MD
Green Mountain Coffee Keurig Cups are very good and one of the few brands I like to buy for my Keurig. This flavor is really good and makes it so I don't have to use French vanilla creamer!
Gina M.
I like coffee to be on the weaker side. However, this french vanilla tastes more like a watered down french vanilla. It doesn't have a very strong flavor so I would suggest using flavored creamer with it as well.
Jennifer S.
League City
This is a great product I love my Keurig--but I normally match this with a sugar free vanilla creamer.  It is so good.  I would say it is priced comfortably to other K-cups.  Definitely recommend.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
This coffee is good, but it's nothing super special. It does the job- it tastes good, isn't too bitter or too weak, but it's flavor isn't the first thing I reach for usually (see: Green Mountain Blueberry).
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?

back