Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #86 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Mary M.
Mandeville
I enjoy strong coffee and was a little disappointed in the depth of flavor.
Katelyn M.
Cold Lake, AB
Definitely one of my favorite French Vanilla coffees for my Keurig! Green Mountain is one of my go-to brands when purchasing coffee - and when coffee is part of my daily routine, that's pretty important.
jennifer t.
As an avid coffee drinker I enjoy flavored coffee here and there. I love green mountain coffee and I found to be the best french vanilla flavored one on the market
Erin W.
Peterborough
The coffee tasted good, a little watery for me, I like a little more robust, but the French vanilla taste was nice and not overly sweet
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?