Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #86 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Monet R.
Havertown, PA
Love this coffee. The taste is perfect. Smells great. And great flavor. No complaints.
Deborah T.
Lovettsville, VA
Love this in the afternoon as a pick me up. Guilt free, love that this is fair trade.
Melanie M.
Hilton, NY
I really like the Green Mountain French Vanilla. Nice light flavor. One of my fav's.
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI
Green mountain makes awesome coffee K-Cups. They make great flavor for a decent price
Katie M.
Lufkin, TX
Taste perfect! I don't have to add anything to my morning and that means a lot to me!
April S.
Vista, CA
I am not big on flavored coffee. I enjoy flavored coffee creamer. but not the coffee
Johnna T.
Ruston, LA
This is one of my favorites. I'm not big on coffee I'm more of an mocha person.
Karen A.
I think this is the best one of all times. I would drink it all day if I could.
Liz S.
Downey, CA
Great tasting coffee. Never disappointing. Been using Green Mountain for years.
Alissa J.
This coffee is wonderful and tastes like it was bought from Starbucks yummy
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?