Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Tem um gosto muito esquisito. Não curti muito não. Vez ou outra eu erro, e tenho que jogar fora
Andrea C.
Peabody , MA
Green mountain doesn't disappoint on flavor. I have never had a bad experience with this brand.
Yewande O.
Absolutely amazing! I love the convenience of the pod with my keirog and the flavor is amazing
Camille K.
Westbury, NY
Overall it is really weak. It smells amazing while it is brewing but it tastes kind of acidic.
Jenna B.
Really good coffee good flavor good price. most of my family buys this coffee for their keruig
Yanis R.
San Antonio
One of my favorites at work! Always drink this before and during my break it's smooth and sweet
Jacqueline P.
Claymont, DE
Love this coffee with French vanilla creamer. Taste smooth and the blend is not too strong.
soso l.
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of our favorite flavored coffees , when brewed over ice, it is absolutely tasty
Jeannine Z.
Menifee, CA
Robust but not to strong with the perfect balance of vanilla. Terrific with a piece of pie!
Libby W.
A delicious way to start the day or to keep my day going! A smooth taste! No add in needed!
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?

Kohl's