Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN #86 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Victoria H.
Conway, SC
Not my favorite, but still good. I would rather use a vanilla flavored creamer to reach the vanilla taste.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite vanilla coffee. It has a nice vanilla flavor without being overpowering or artificial.
Erika Y.
Spring, TX
This is one of my must haves for my Keurig, love the taste. All I add is a little sugar and it's amazing.
Kelli  B.
I love these K-Cups! The French vanilla taste is so good. I also love the way it makes my kitchen smell!
Laynet P.
Green mountain coffee has great flavor varieties but the coffee is very watery. I would not recommend it
Sam M.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I don't like French vanilla but my family loves this. It's the only French vanilla k cup they enjoy!
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
This is my favorite flavor of Green Mountain Coffee! It taste great with little to no sugar added!
Stephanie W.
Fresno, CA
Smoothe taste, great flavor. This is a top pick for me. Love it in the morning. Yummy, yummy, yummy
Samantha P.
Tobyhanna, PA
Delicious! And economical on the wallet! Prefer to the other major brands for taste and quality.
Ashley O.
Pensacola, FL
One of my absolute favorites! A delectable light roast without an overwhelming amount of flavor.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?