Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #86 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Barbara A.
Angwin, CA
I love this because it is a little sweet but not too much! I'm addicted! The convenience of Keurig is amazing!
Ella T.
Delicious taste and rich flavor!! I recommend adding a french vanilla flavored creamer to intensify the taste.
Terrie Z.
Mcallen, TX
Priced well & it has a very good flavor. Love French vanilla and my friends love this brand as well. Thumbs up.
Lisa F.
Pawtucket, RI
This is the first time i have tasted flavored coffee, i would recommend it to others. i would r=try it again.
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
This is what i wake uo to every morning!!!! i don't know what iwould do without my kuerig french vinnella!!!
Angela O.
Erie, PA
Amazing vanilla taste. Tastes wonderful brewed over ice, adding in coconut oil and almind milk, and blending!
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ
This coffee has a great flavor! Strong enough for a flavored coffee. Easy to use in Keurig. Love this coffee!
Doug S.
Lucasville, OH
I got a box of these k cups for Christmas this past year and I must say I was surprised on how good it was
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
Not my favorite, but still good. I would rather use a vanilla flavored creamer to reach the vanilla taste.
Bailey H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Delicious! I'm not one to drink coffee often but when I do I love to drink Green Mountain French Vanilla :)
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?