Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee uploaded by Alicia H.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #95 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Regular, Light New recipe! A lighter roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is buttery and sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nuts. Fresh from the roaster®. When we changed the recipe for our Hazelnut coffee a while back, we made it creamier, more aromatic. Many of you loved the new recipe. And many took us to task. And so we ve tweaked the recipe just a bit ... and we think the result will prove to be a crowd-pleaser all around. Our new Hazelnut coffee offers the toasted, buttery hazelnut flavor that everybody loves — and, we believe — in just the right proportions. Our flavored coffees are free of calories and carbs, and have no additional nutritional impact. We add no sugars or sweeteners of any kind. So while our flavors may taste indulgent, they re absolutely guilt-free. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy see more...

Valerie S.
Ashland
Great coffee but underwhelming flavor. I love a flavorful french vanilla coffee so I add french vanilla coffee mate to give it a little more but overall it is a good coffee.
Ericka W.
So delicious and simple. I love the simplicity of popping one of these in my Keurig and pressing star and I have a delicious cup of coffee in a minute. I love the taste of the green mountain cofeee. I just wish they weren’t so pricey
Missy B.
SCRANTON, PA
Green Mountain brand of coffee is my GO TO every morning when I'm back in college. My school has a little "Nest" that carries GM coffee. It is extremely delicious, and pairs well with your favorite morning breads/cakes. The French Vanilla isn't too harsh and also goes well with FV creamer. I really love this coffee!!!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Green Mountain French Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors of coffee. It's a smooth roast and easy to find at your local grocery. I have used these K-Cups many times in the mornings before work and I am never disappointed. It's not too strong, but still strong enough to wake you up in the mornings. The light vanilla hints adds to the rich taste. If you're a fan of medium roast coffees, you are going to love this flavor!
Ashley-Rahne M.
I Love Green Mountain brand! I can't remember the last time I drank a full up of coffee, but I finished an entire mug of this French Vanilla with some of the Vanilla natural bliss creamer Saturday morning while I was having breakfast with my husband. I remember picking up my cup to pour out the rest like I usually do because my coffee usually gets cold before I'm done and I thought my mug was unusually light - it was empty! It's just robust enough that it's stimulating and has that strong aroma, but this french vanilla is awesome. It's not overly sweet - even with creamer - that it might as well not be coffee, but it's not too bitter, either, that it's just not worth drinking. Truly Love this stuff for my early mornings just sitting and doing my morning journal.
Angela C.
Freeport, NY
Green Mountain K cups are usually plentiful and inexpensive so I'll usually always pick up a box. However, I have started to find with most of their flavors, French Vanilla specifically is very watery and lacks flavor. Going to look into more brands soon!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
This stuff is great with a Keurig. Great flavor and average price compared to other K-cups. I think I got mine on sale at Target. Really good when paired with a French vanilla creamer, but also good with just a regular creamer. I would definitely recommend it.
Verchelle S.
Hoover, AL
This stuff is delicious..not a hard coffee taste like most coffees. It smells good and I love the taste. Every morning we have a cup because it's one of the best. I try to recommend this product to people who don't drink coffee. Because I remember when I didn't like coffee
Atasia B.
Only recently has this become my favorite brand of coffee. The french vanilla taste is very faint and the coffee itself is a very strong blend so I have to use a lot of creamer to overpower it. For the price, I just wish that K-cups lasted longer. it is very good! I love this stuff!
Heather R.
Norton Shores, MI
I buy a 12 pack of these every Tuesday when I go grocery shopping. These have always been a favorite of mine ever since I started using my Keurig two years ago. I always buy vanilla, it's one that you can leave as vanilla or change it up with another flavored creamer. Great price at $5.99 at my local Meijer store.
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this carried in most stores?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this coffee?
Yensie R.
Is this cofee very strong, does it have a strong vanilla smell?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is tea made with all natural ingredients?

back