Green Mountain French Roast Coffee uploaded by Michelle P.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Regular, Dark This is one of our most intense and pronounced roasts in terms of dark, deep roasted flavor and smokiness. Lots of strong character. Fresh from the roasterĀ®. The sweet, savory smokiness in this coffee is the result of patient roasting ... coaxing our high-grown American beans to fully develop their natural caramel sweetness and velvet body. The result is a cup that s something like that little black dress that s stunning with just about everything ... and more so all by itself. Elegant, refined, and alluring. Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up. Airtight to lock in freshness and flavor. Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind to spoil t. see more...

• What is your favorite Green Mountain Coffee?1 Answers
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I bought this flavor by complete accident so I was pretty surprised with the flavor, but I'm really glad I made the mistake because I'm now obsessed with this flavor. I usually buy my k-cups at Costco in bulk , but this one I found on sale so it wasn't too bad
Emily M.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
Foodie Expert
I LOVE green mountain coffee! It is my all time favorite. It isn't too acidic and is absolutely the best. I use the Kcups and they are just perfect. I never start my morning without a fresh hot cup of green mountain coffee. It is the absolute best!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
Very good! This is my favorite coffee to help me wake up in the morning. Very first thing I do is wake up and turn on my keurig, then I sip this delicious coffee while I'm getting ready! Great coffee, not too strong, not bitter, perfect!
Cat L.
Cat L.
Long Is City, NY
Foodie Expert
Love the K-Cups! Very simple to use and always tasty. I usually add creamer for some sweetness, but that's just because I have a serious sweet tooth. haha
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Corona, CA
A great brand of coffee, but nothing extra special. I don't love or hate the taste of this coffee however, I am not very picky when it comes to coffee!
Miriam O.
Miriam O.
I often have this coffee at work mid day. This is a great pick me up when I need it. Green Mountain is a brand I trust.
Jena P.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
Foodie Expert
On a day where you need a little extra kick, this is a good choice. Definitely stronger than the breakfast blend
Filippa D.
Filippa D.
Henderson, NC
Nice dark, rich flavor. I love that it works well with any type of flavored creamer that I may choose to use.
Annette E.
Annette E.
Lawndale, NC
Great flavor very rich and bold, smooth with a velvety taste. A coffee that I look forward to anytime of day.
De De W.
De De W.
Lansing, MI
I try to venture out and try new brands and flavors but this one is my favorite. Not bitter at all
LoLita C.
LoLita C.
What is your favorite Green Mountain Coffee?