Green Mountain French Roast Coffee uploaded by Michelle P.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Regular, Dark This is one of our most intense and pronounced roasts in terms of dark, deep roasted flavor and smokiness. Lots of strong character. Fresh from the roaster®. The sweet, savory smokiness in this coffee is the result of patient roasting ... coaxing our high-grown American beans to fully develop their natural caramel sweetness and velvet body. The result is a cup that s something like that little black dress that s stunning with just about everything ... and more so all by itself. Elegant, refined, and alluring. Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up. Airtight to lock in freshness and flavor. Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind to spoil t. see more...

• What is your favorite Green Mountain Coffee?1 Answers
Marina J.
I tried the French Roast flavor today for the first time, as I was trying my new Keurig. It tastes amazing! I am used to strong, Brazilian coffee, so I like to hit the "strong" button before I brew me a cup. It's still not as strong as I usually take my coffee, but it sure is flavorful and bold.
Taylor D.
Groton , MA
The coffee itself has a wonderful flavor. It is my favorite coffee to use in my Keurig machine. I personally don't think it is overpriced. If someone has a Keurig this is the cost of the coffee. However it is very useful. You only brew one cup at a time. It saves energy, it saves coffee and it saves money. The coffee itself though is really yummy and it is my favorite flavor!
Renee F.
Zebulon, NC
Green Mountain French Roast Coffee Is So Flavorful!! I Love That It Packs A Punch But The Flavor Is Always Smooth, Never Bitter! This Is A Great Starter Coffee Too For Those Of You Who Are Just Becoming Coffee Conisseurs!! If You Havent Tried Green Mountain French Roast Coffee, Then Your're Missing Out!! Green Mountain Is A Name And Brand I Trust For All My Coffee Wants & Needs!!
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
This is my 3rd fave brand of coffee for my Keurig (Marley One Love is #1, Tully's is #2). I love the smooth flavor which is very rich and robust. Although they label it as an intense dark roast I would say its more of a bold medium. Green Mt is a pretty consistant company which always churns out great roasted blends - this one though is a cut above the rest for daily use.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
I LOVE green mountain coffee! It is my all time favorite. It isn't too acidic and is absolutely the best. I use the Kcups and they are just perfect. I never start my morning without a fresh hot cup of green mountain coffee. It is the absolute best!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Green Mountain French Roast is a great staple to keep in the kitchen if you like to use creamer and sugar in your coffee. I sometime prefer my coffee black, but this does tend to have a bitter taste without anything mixed into the coffee.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
This is in my top 3 favorite coffee pods. The flavor is great and I have never brewed a cup and been disappointed. I have tried almost every major brand of coffee pods and green mountain is superior. The price is average compared to most coffee pods, also it is usually on sale.
Erin T.
Yum! This is a delicious blend that smells amazing in the morning. Green Mountain is my favorite brand of coffee and French Roast is always a good choice. I stock up on this product when it goes on sale at my local grocery store and use coupons as well so the price is can be very reasonable if you plan it right.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I bought this flavor by complete accident so I was pretty surprised with the flavor, but I'm really glad I made the mistake because I'm now obsessed with this flavor. I usually buy my k-cups at Costco in bulk , but this one I found on sale so it wasn't too bad
Kaitlyn S.
Mishawaka, IN
Very good! This is my favorite coffee to help me wake up in the morning. Very first thing I do is wake up and turn on my keurig, then I sip this delicious coffee while I'm getting ready! Great coffee, not too strong, not bitter, perfect!
LoLita C.
What is your favorite Green Mountain Coffee?