BeveragesCoffeeMountain Green
Green Mountain Dark Magic, Single Serve Coffee K-Cups, 48-Count For Brewers

Green Mountain Dark Magic, Single Serve Coffee K-Cups, 48-Count For Brewers

by Mountain Green

Our Dark Magic Extra Bold K-Cup coffee offers the rich aromatics and flavor qualities of espresso, tailored specifically for the unique brewing parameters of a K-Cup pod. Ideal with milk - divine with cream - its intensity is balanced by its complexity...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain Dark Magic, Single Serve Coffee K-Cups, 48-Count For Brewers!
O Fallon, IL
Green Mountain Dark Magic, Single Serve Coffee K-Cups, 48-Count For Brewers uploaded by Brooke A.
Good morning coffee lovers! ☕️ I bought these Dark Magic pods on clearance at Marshall’s and this coffee was great for the money. For me personally, it was a little too dark for my taste, but would highly recommend if you are looking for a strong, bold, and dark coffee brew! ☕️💚
Hephzibah, GA
This coffee has the Strongest flavor, I mean if you want a very strong coffee this is the one. The first time I tried it I was hooked. I love to use it for cold coffee.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this coffee to start my day, it’s affordable and has a great flavor to it! It’s dark so not too much caffeine and has a nice depth to it. I tend to try new coffees pretty often, but I always keep this in stock. It’s a good staple coffee to keep around.
Nutley, NJ
Bold, rich, deep smooth flavor. An excellent strong coffee to start your day. My favorite cup of friendly that helps me put on that smile to go out and take on the world. Without it, the day is just wrong. Like waking up on th wrong side of the bed. I also like that you can run more than one cup through this k cup and it doesn't take away from the flavor or strength.

Looking for your answer?