BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Regular, Medium Our Colombian Fair Trade Select is classically balanced, vibrant and complex with a splash of ripe fruit. Tastes like a late-summer Saturday morning. Our Fair Trade Colombian is a sunny, warming cup with aromas that recall Gramma’s homemade apricot jam. We source coffees for our Colombian Fair Trade Select from cooperatives high in the mountains of Southwestern Colombia. Prominent among these is the Cooperative Association of Southern Cauca . As if growing exceptional coffee was not a challenge enough, farmer members of COSURCA have faced a number of threats to their livelihood, such as the ever-present threat from armed extremist groups who would have their land for illegal coca and poppy production. Even in the face of such opposition, COSURCA farmers have eradicated more than 500 acres of coca production, destroyed 17,000 coca plants, and ended cultivation see more...

• How does this roast compare to the other Green Mountain r...2 Answers
Green Mountain Colombian Fair Trade Select Coffee
  • "I love trying new KCups, and Green Mountain is one of my favorite brands!" in 1 review
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
This is the only coffee I will drink at home! I have tried so many brands over the years but green mountain always ends up still being the best. I order mine from amazon for the best price.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
FYI, you can get a really great deal on these if you buy them at BJ's or Costco! We have these in the house fairly often and they're a pretty solid k-cup. It make a medium-mild cup of coffee with no bitterness. I think these are nice for entertaining because they won't be too strong or offensive to guests.
heather b.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love trying new KCups, and Green Mountain is one of my favorite brands! Colombian Fair Trade was among the few I hadn't tried, until this week. It was pretty good! It's a medium blend with a good amount of flavor. Not super strong, but definitely tasty. Great with cream and sugar. While I tend to like (and need!) a somewhat darker roast to get going in the morning, I'll definitely keep buying Colombian Fair Trade! It will make a great afternoon pick me up!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
This is the absolute worst coffee I have ever drank and I've drank a lot of brands of coffee. I actually stopped going to Sonic for breakfast because this is the coffee they serve. It is bitter no matter how much sugar, cream or salt (a trick I learned from Alton Brown which usually works) I put in this coffee. I will actually drive 10 miles farther and pass up Sonic, just to get to McDonald's to get their coffee instead.
christina o.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
If you want great coffee I recommend this brand, there is no better coffee than this , I buy it all the time and its worth every penny , great buy for the house especially if your like me and u need that extra kick start in your day
Madeline C.
Pocono Summit, PA
I love the taste and aroma of this coffee. I would give this a 5 star however there are times that a few of the pods do not taste quite right. Packaging is pretty standard. This is the best tasting I have found compared to other brands. Recommend to others
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I've had a few favorites, but this one was perfect from the first sip! Of all the non-flavored k-cups I've had, this one is just right for me. A medium blend and not bitter ... one of the very few non-flavored coffees I would consider drinking without a creamer of some sort.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
Green mountain coffee has to be the worst coffee I've ever consumed. My college used to sell it to us and I hated it so much. It doesn't have a strong taste at all it's rather weak. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Lisa G.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love green mountain coffee!! Its not too expensive like some others. They are often on sale or cheaper if you buy big box. They are smooth tasting, not too weak and not too bold. My fav is breakfast blend!
Emily H.
While I love the taste of all Green Mountain Coffee, I always struggle with the price of K-Cups. They're wasteful and pricey; and while they taste good, I find it hard to justify purchasing them.
Kelly S.
Sammamish, WA
How does this roast compare to the other Green Mountain roasts?