BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters

Some people won't admit it, but the best part of a donut is the coffee that goes with it. Without coffee, donuts are just another confection. But donut shop coffee? That's a different story. The Original Donut Shop® Coffee lingers on your tongue and warms the soul. It brightens your day like a big scoop of sprinkles. And who doesn't like sprinkles? If you go through life as if it's a sweet surprise filled with jelly and covered in frosting, The Original Donut Shop® Coffee is for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain CoffeeThe Orginal Donut Shop Extra Bold Coffee K-Cup Packs - 80 ct.!
Kayla S.
Baltimore
Great flavor not too strong but not weak. Taste fresh and goes well with baby flavored creamers!
Jamey C.
Albany, OH
Green Mountain CoffeeThe Orginal Donut Shop Extra Bold Coffee K-Cup Packs - 80 ct. uploaded by Jamey C.
I love coffee in general. I don’t have a picture right now because I’m out of them but they’re really good I absolutely love them
April M.
Lott, TX
Preferred pod, smooth and tasty coffee. Easy to find, easy to use and overall a great product.
Kathleen W.
Tomball, TX
I love the taste of this coughing and I really like it in the morning time cuz it's a little bit stronger and it gives you that little pep in your step that you need it's a good price well worth it and you will enjoy it if you really love coffee you enjoyed this
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
This is a pretty standard cup of black coffee that I find is a staple in a lot of households. It’s pretty inexpensive and makes an average cup of coffee. Definitely a good staple to have if you don’t want a super expensive alternative.
Meredith A.
Westlake, LA
I think these are just a great good old fashion cup of coffee. Add some creamer or some sugar and it just makes a great cup that’s exactly what you where looking for. Really can’t go wrong with it.
Kayla S.
Chula Vista , CA
There is no denying that if you own a Keurig then at some point you have tried the Doughnut Shop coffee. I love this coffee. It is so delicious and smooth for me, and any time I can pick this up, I always make sure I do. I even keep my eye out for bags of this coffee as well, so I can have it with my regular coffee pot lol Its just such a nice coffee in my opinion.
Sarah H.
Everyone automatically dreams of coffee shop coffee when you see this package and it is a nice smooth coffee flavor.
Racheal P.
Pekin, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth labor great value pretty tasty didn’t need cream or sugar will definitely purchase again highly recommend great price great taste
Catherine C.
Boston
Love this k-cup!!! Super yummy and for a great price! The smell really wakes me up in the morning

Looking for your answer?