BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters

Some people won't admit it, but the best part of a donut is the coffee that goes with it. Without coffee, donuts are just another confection. But donut shop coffee? That's a different story. The Original Donut Shop® Coffee lingers on your tongue and warms the soul. It brightens your day like a big scoop of sprinkles. And who doesn't like sprinkles? If you go through life as if it's a sweet surprise filled with jelly and covered in frosting, The Original Donut Shop® Coffee is for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain CoffeeThe Orginal Donut Shop Extra Bold Coffee K-Cup Packs - 80 ct.!
Kayla S.
Baltimore, MD
Great flavor not too strong but not weak. Taste fresh and goes well with baby flavored creamers!
Rayna I.
Hobart, IN
Love the flavor, smooth taste, I dont normally try knew things when it come to flavored coffee,but im glad I did with this one, wouldn't change a thing.
Jamey C.
Albany, OH
Green Mountain CoffeeThe Orginal Donut Shop Extra Bold Coffee K-Cup Packs - 80 ct. uploaded by Jamey C.
I love coffee in general. I don’t have a picture right now because I’m out of them but they’re really good I absolutely love them
Tonesha  S.
Green Mountain CoffeeThe Orginal Donut Shop Extra Bold Coffee K-Cup Packs - 80 ct. uploaded by Tonesha  S.
Love this product. I am a coffee lover and this hits the spot daily. Especially on Thais mornings when I cant squeeze in a stop for coffee. This works perfectly. We purchase them in bulk. All of the Yums!! Exactly what a cup of coffee should be. It doesn’t disappoints.
Vanessa K.
North Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Costco
I like these k-cups more than any others. I buy 2 huge boxes at a time just to make sure I never run out. I’ve ventured out a handful of times, but always find my way back to Green Mountain Donut Shop.
April M.
Hewitt, TX
Preferred pod, smooth and tasty coffee. Easy to find, easy to use and overall a great product.
Kathleen  W.
Tomball, TX
I love the taste of this coughing and I really like it in the morning time cuz it's a little bit stronger and it gives you that little pep in your step that you need it's a good price well worth it and you will enjoy it if you really love coffee you enjoyed this
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
This is a pretty standard cup of black coffee that I find is a staple in a lot of households. It’s pretty inexpensive and makes an average cup of coffee. Definitely a good staple to have if you don’t want a super expensive alternative.
Meredith A.
Westlake, LA
I think these are just a great good old fashion cup of coffee. Add some creamer or some sugar and it just makes a great cup that’s exactly what you where looking for. Really can’t go wrong with it.
Kim R.
Anderson, SC
I tried this out hoping it would be a winner because it was inexpensive, but noticed immediately that it tasted very watered-down. I am used to drinking very rich coffees, medium/dark-roasts. My husband and I finished the box of k-cups, but would not purchase again. I believe we got it at Sam’s Club.

Looking for your answer?