BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee® Wild Mountain Blueberry™ Light Roast Coffee K-Cup® Packs -12.
Artificially flavored.
Keurig Brewed®.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.
Fair Trade Certified™.
12 - 0.33 oz (9.4g)/EA. see more...

• Can you really taste the blueberry flavor in this coffee?2 Answers
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Coffee is amazing, this is sooooo good guys! I can't even think of not having this in my life. So yummy!
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
I never thought in a million years Id like BLUEBERRY coffee...but I do. This stuff is amazing!! I don't know how they did it, but I love it
Ray T.
Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee is AMAZING!!
If you are on the fence concerning trying this coffee...order it as fast as you can. It is absolutely delicious. First the aroma of brewing is incredible...my entire kitchen smelled like blueberry pancakes. Mmmmm. Then the taste of this rich coffee is totally incredible. A hint of blueberries accompanies this astronomical coffee taste and I added a bit of sweet cream and Stevia to mine and it was such a joy! My family and I love this coffee. It's quite simply one of the best I've tried. We will be reordering this one often. Perfect with breakfast or anytime of day you was a great cup of coffee. This is one of Green Mountain's best in my opinion. Thank you Keurig!! I brewed mine in our 2.0 K575 on strong 8 ounces. Perfection. Enjoy!
Tanisha E.
I love this coffee! I have a cup every morning at work with French vanilla creamer but it's also good as is! The blueberry flavor tastes like real blueberry, not artificial.
Jessica B.
This is definitely an interesting coffee flavor! It almost reminds me a bit of blueberry pancakes. The blueberry flavoring is very prominent, but a tad artificial tasting. It goes well with a sweet cream flavored creamer. Not something I'd purchase regularly, but wouldn't be opposed to having again in the future. The coffee itself is a nice, mellow, light-tasting blend.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I love blueberry flavors and this did not disappoint! I had never noticed this before. It might be a new product. I tried it at a friend's house and really liked it. I will keep any eye out for it at the store and will certainly purchase it.
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
Who would've guessed, blueberry in coffee? Seriously, it's so good!! Just stocked up at Kroger. Sale+digital coupon+Catalina! Great deal!
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Can you really taste the blueberry flavor in this coffee?