Green Mountain Coffee The Original Donut Shop Coffee Decaf K-Cups - 12 CT uploaded by Lydia e.Green Mountain Coffee The Original Donut Shop Coffee Decaf K-Cups - 12 CT uploaded by Alexis L.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Decaf Keurig Brewed® 12 K-Cups®.

Family of brands.

Medium roast coffee extra bold.

Decaffeinated.

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers.

For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.

Not for Keurig(re g) Vue® brewing systems. see more...

MyKala k.
Terre Haute, IN
Currently obsessed with this coffee. I don't usually stray away from my normal brands of coffee. I guess you could call me a coffee snob. I will admit this is one of my cheapest brands I have bought and I will say it is not that bad. I have been trying this out for a bout a week an a half now and I will continue to purchase. If anyone is looking for a robust full flavored medium coffee you should definitely try this kind! Pairs great with creamers and almond milk too!!!
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I can easily be described as a picky coffee drinker. I was hesitant to try the donut shop brand but it was on sale so I gave it a go. I absolutely love it! It has a rich bold flavor of a dark roast without the bitterness. By far the best Green Mountain brand I have ever had.
Megan S.
This coffee gets the job done when I need a cup of coffee getting ready in the morning or when studying. However, it is a little too bitter for my liking. While not awful, I always have to add way too much sugar and creamer to get it the way I like it.
Salvador M.
Vista, CA
Green mountain makes an awesome coffee can't go wrong with any of their selections the decaf was for my mother in law but I tried at night when I needed a cup of coffee and needed to be up at 7 best tasting coffee seriously can't go wrong.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this one, especially with a coconut creamer. It has a bold coffee taste, one you can't find in many store bought coffees. Wakes you up in the morning instantly!
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
I really enjoy the Green Mountain packaging and flavors but I rarely purchase the k-cups due to cost. Their coffee is smooth and always comes out great.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Green mountain is a great tasting coffee with an affordable price point. There's lots of different blends to choose from and we love it in our house.
Erin M.
Cranston, RI
I was no happy with this product. I did not like the flavor of this, I thought it would be a "classic" coffee taste. It was not. Would not recommend.
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great decaf coffee if you want the drink itself but not the caffeine! I always add a small amount of flavored cream and it's perfection!
Cyanne M.
East Providence, RI
Delicious flavor in a simple k cup package what could be better?!!!. I love this in the morning befor breakfast or even in the afternoon to relax.