Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Whole Bean Kenyan Highland Cooperatives Regular Medium Roast Single Origin Coffee

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Fine bodied, resonant, and winey, shimmering with classic berry and citrus notes. see more...

Tonia Z.
Tonia Z.
I'm a big fan of Green Mountain Coffee. I love the smooth, rich taste of their Kenyan Highland medium roast the best, but I can't find it in my local store, so I order it online. You can't go wrong with any flavor of Green Mountain coffee though, it's that good!
Rebeckah F.
Rebeckah F.
Olympia, WA
Being a coffee freak I am often picky about my coffee. I fell in love with this coffee mainly for the flavors it offers, along with the aroma of the coffee itself. One of the major things I love is there is no major bitterness to it.
Margarita L.
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
I like this coffee alot. But it can be pricey depending on where you get it. When it's on sale I rack up. It's so good and always fresh. The smell of it can wake my house.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Hartwell, GA
I am a big fan of Green Mountain Coffee. I have purchased ground coffee as well as K Cups and they are always a great way to start my morning!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Little Ferry, NJ
Very tasty abs not too strong! Highly recommended to medium strength coffee drinkers. I like to purchase green Montain in Kcups also
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
This is my all time favorite coffee beans after trying a bunch. Their flavored coffees are better than all of the rest. So good!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Sparta, MI
Tasty coffee with a bag that helps seal in freshness. Makes a great pot or cup and doesn't have a bad aftertaste. Love this!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Convent and affordable. Love the taste and quality of this coffee. So much cheaper than buying a cup of coffee everyday.
Christina H.
Christina H.
I use the Green Mountain decaf coffee with my Keurig daily and it really does the job. Not my favorite though.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
This coffee tastes good and makes me feel good about my choce and how they affect others and the environment!