Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Whole Bean Kenyan Highland Cooperatives Regular Medium Roast Single Origin Coffee

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Fine bodied, resonant, and winey, shimmering with classic berry and citrus notes. see more...

Tonia Z.
I'm a big fan of Green Mountain Coffee. I love the smooth, rich taste of their Kenyan Highland medium roast the best, but I can't find it in my local store, so I order it online. You can't go wrong with any flavor of Green Mountain coffee though, it's that good!
Malia B.
Oologah, OK
This is my splurge coffee, I usually will put a ton of sugar and milk or cream in my coffee, but I do not need those things with the Kenyan brew. The flavor is rich, and you can taste the different notes in it.
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
I like this coffee alot. But it can be pricey depending on where you get it. When it's on sale I rack up. It's so good and always fresh. The smell of it can wake my house.
Maggie W.
Hartwell, GA
I am a big fan of Green Mountain Coffee. I have purchased ground coffee as well as K Cups and they are always a great way to start my morning!
Kimberly J.
Little Ferry, NJ
Very tasty abs not too strong! Highly recommended to medium strength coffee drinkers. I like to purchase green Montain in Kcups also
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
This is my all time favorite coffee beans after trying a bunch. Their flavored coffees are better than all of the rest. So good!
Sarah L.
Convent and affordable. Love the taste and quality of this coffee. So much cheaper than buying a cup of coffee everyday.
Karla L.
I'm Not Much Of A Coffee Drinker But Since Purchasing My Keirg I've Been Enjoying This Coffee Brand Of Expresso.
Christina H.
I use the Green Mountain decaf coffee with my Keurig daily and it really does the job. Not my favorite though.
Serena K.
My mom love light roast coffee so this is one of her faves. Its a good price and taste great according to her.