Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Whole Bean Kenyan Highland Cooperatives Regular Medium Roast Single Origin Coffee

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Fine bodied, resonant, and winey, shimmering with classic berry and citrus notes. see more...

Rebeckah F.
Rebeckah F.
Olympia, WA
Being a coffee freak I am often picky about my coffee. I fell in love with this coffee mainly for the flavors it offers, along with the aroma of the coffee itself. One of the major things I love is there is no major bitterness to it.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Sparta, MI
Tasty coffee with a bag that helps seal in freshness. Makes a great pot or cup and doesn't have a bad aftertaste. Love this!
Tonia Z.
Tonia Z.
I'm a big fan of Green Mountain Coffee. I love the smooth, rich taste of their Kenyan Highland medium roast the best, but I can't find it in my local store, so I order it online. You can't go wrong with any flavor of Green Mountain coffee though, it's that good!
Malia B.
Malia B.
Oologah , OK
This is my splurge coffee, I usually will put a ton of sugar and milk or cream in my coffee, but I do not need those things with the Kenyan brew. The flavor is rich, and you can taste the different notes in it.
Margarita L.
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
I like this coffee alot. But it can be pricey depending on where you get it. When it's on sale I rack up. It's so good and always fresh. The smell of it can wake my house.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Hartwell, GA
I am a big fan of Green Mountain Coffee. I have purchased ground coffee as well as K Cups and they are always a great way to start my morning!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
This is a great tasting coffee. I drink this while I am relaxing with a good book. It smells amazing and tastes even better. It is so smooth.
Josepha-Michal W.
Josepha-Michal W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Better than Starbucks Kenya coffee! Smooth and strong with a not too acidic taste. Unfortunately It isn't organic so if that's what your're looking for, sorry!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
This is my all time favorite coffee beans after trying a bunch. Their flavored coffees are better than all of the rest. So good!
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
Love this coffee! better than their instant. Although i do love my starbucks. on a lazy day i enjoy a hot cup of joe in the comfort of my own home