BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Whole Bean Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Regular Light Roast Organic Coffee

Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is prized by connoisseurs for its delicate fragrance of orange blossoms, with an elegantly sweet and clean finish- SKU: FNTR1522

How well do you like this product?
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Whole Bean Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Regular Light Roast Organic Coffee!
Michelle M.
This Fair-trade certified coffee is my favorite. It is not picked using slave labor or unethical work practices.
Kelcey G.
Climax, NY
Nice strong cup of coffee.. Coffee is essential for my morning routine.. The first, second, and third cup are essential to my routine.. Happy whenever I purchase Green Mountain Coffee.
Chelsea I.
Pontotoc, MS
Ethiopian coffee beans are my favorite to use and it's so hard to find them without having to go to a specialty brew house. Green Mountain Whole Bean Ethiopian Roast was a miracle to find in the grocery store at such a great price! I would definitely buy more.
Adrienne L.
Pretty good, I'm more of a Dunkin donuts girl but this is a good second! Tasted rich but not bitter
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
This coffee it's so good I love that is organic coffee I look for that most of the time and some times can't find it but that's god green mountain is always organic so love that about there Company
Lacy T.
Andover, MN
The roast is superb, it is their best one yet. It it's a little darker then most light roasts. I am a repeat consumer.
Affi Q.
Bartlett, IL
I really love my caffeine and can't compromise on it and I love these organic coffee bags they are just a plus to my diet! Can't start my mornings without these!
Frances L.
Hanover, PA
Love the smooth taste. Not Bitter at all. Great in the morning before I head out to work
Natalie H.
Allen Park, MI
I am a fan of this brand and most Ethiopian Coffee. However, I thought this lacked taste.
Erica C.
Ilion, NY
This was a bit strong for my liking. Some people would probably like it though. The flavor wasn't great.