Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Newman's Own Special Blend Extra Bold K-Cups uploaded by Candice J.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With their mild, sweet, cedar-toned aroma and delicious, full-bodied, smooth taste, these singles justify their long name. Created by Newman's Own and roasted by Green Mountain, these singles are an extra bold blend of medium-roasted Central American and dark-roasted Indonesian coffees. Rich in taste with notes of dried fruit and dark chocolate while mild in finish with a slightly astringent berry bite, they're a study in contrasts that satisfies an extremely wide range of coffee drinkers. These two companies are proud to bring you such a "gentle on the earth and pleasing to the palate," Fair Trade Organic coffee. Enjoy it perfectly brewed when you use K-Cups for the Keurig brewing system. Beverage Type: Coffee Flavor: Newman's Own Special Blend Extra Bold Packing Type: K-Cup.GMT4050. 4050. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Newman's Own Special Blend Extra Bold K-Cups.

Shanlee B.
Spring, TX
If you love strong coffee, get this!! I love dark roast coffee and have always looked for extra bold ones and I finally found it!! The taste is so smooth and I can literally drink three of these in one sitting. I definitely recommend buying!!!!
Shanlee B.
Spring, TX
Octavia M.
I don’t know if it’s just me or not but when I’m feeling out of it, sick, nerves or just sleepy I usually try to sip on a nice warm cup of coffee. Lately this has been my go to! I love the flavor of the coffee
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
I tried these while visiting family and they are very tastey!! Rich flavor and aroma. I really enjoyed this brand and would recommend it to others. Easy to use and convenientwhen you don't want to make a full pot of coffee. Perfect for anytime of the day. I'm definitely putting a single cup maker on my list of just haves just so I can get this brand
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I am the bold k cup drinker in the house and all the green mountain products have not worked for me. I feel like they either rev me up for 30 minutes then i crash or i don't even feel awake at all. I don't like putting sugar in my coffee only flavored creamer or milk and these i really needed sugar to drink it...bleh!
Morgan C.
This flavor is bold and delicious. I normally like a milder coffee, but this one has a very nice flavor to it. I still add cream, but I definitely feel like it's a good pick-me-up. It is very flavorful and delicious.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
This coffee has a nice smooth balance. Medium roast coffees don't have as much bite as I like but bold roast can be bitter. This coffee is the perfect middle between the two roast. Stronger then a standard medium but not as harsh as most bold's. Organic too so I get a great cup of brew and no jarsh chemicals.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I like the richness of this Extra Bold Coffee. It has a very welcoming taste. The packaging is nice and easy to store. I think it is an overall great product. The value is great for the price. You can find this at Sam's Club or Walmart. I would recommend to others.
shaid h.
This product is memorable to me because when I wake up in the morning I remember to drink this. I went from hazelnut creme flavor from a different high quality brand to this feeling skeptical but this stuff tastes great. I like it and so does my family. So I recommend.
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Love these K-Cups! They are great because they have a bold coffee flavor unlike other K-cups that taste quite diluted. But the flavor is not at all over whelming, it's perfectly balanced.

Amazon