Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Nantucket Blend Coffee K-Cups

Exotic berry-like East African, full-bodied Indonesian and bright American beans work together flawlessly to brew a sophisticated cup of coffee. Rich, round and distinctively complex, it's a very special blend that's creating a big stir amongst coffee lovers. Brew a perfect cup every time, when you use K-Cups for the Keurig brewing system. Beverage Type: Coffee Flavor: Nantucket Blend Packing Type: K-Cup.GMT6663. 6663. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Nantucket Blend Coffee K-Cups. see more...

Annette P.
Annette P.
Foodie Expert
This is just a great, balanced coffee. I can't quite explain how perfect it is. I think it is a flavor any coffee drinker would enjoy. It makes a good flavor to have on hand for guests. It's not too light, not too dark, not too bitter, not too strong.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I buy these for my boyfriend as I don't drink coffee and he really likes this kind.
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Apopka, FL
Green Mountain Coffee Kcups are hit or miss for me. Either i love it or i hate it. this is one of their better blends. Reasonably priced and not a bad taste.
RoseMarie M.
RoseMarie M.
Foodie Expert
This is a good blend. I don't like Bold coffee, so this is a great choice. Perfect for morning.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Conway, AR
This is a good flavor for a basic coffee. Personally, it's a bit plain for me as I like flavors, but my husband drinks his coffee black and this is brand and flavor he prefers!
Adriene R.
Adriene R.
Denver, NC
I bought this brand for my keurig because it was fairly inexpensive, and I was really impressed with how delicious it was. Great coffee on a college student's budget!
Natasa S.
Natasa S.
Holt, Michigan
This is my main morning blend if I am using the Keurig K cups. It definitely gives me a good wake up hit.
Jessi N.
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
This is one of my absolutely favorite coffee cups to buy for my keurig! It's so good. It's not as strong as I generally like, but the flavor completely makes up for it.
Kara R.
Kara R.
My go to brew when I can't find the Vermont blend :( Great quality coffee and Kcups are so convenient. I Just wish I could recycle them!!!!!!
Wanessa M.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
This blend was a hit at the office. Not my favorite, but defiantly in my top ten list of blend flavors.