Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Nantucket Blend Coffee K-Cups
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Nantucket Blend Coffee K-Cups
Annette P.
This is just a great, balanced coffee. I can't quite explain how perfect it is. I think it is a flavor any coffee drinker would enjoy. It makes a good flavor to have on hand for guests. It's not too light, not too dark, not too bitter, not too strong.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I do think that the flavor is excellent in this blend. The taste is nice and rounded. It does seem a little weak to me. I like more flavor in my coffee, and this just doesn't cut it. The flavor that it does have is good, but it needs more to satisfy my coffee needs! My personal favorite GM blend is the Three Continent Blend. Delicious.
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
This is one of my absolutely favorite coffee cups to buy for my keurig! It's so good. It's not as strong as I generally like, but the flavor completely makes up for it.
Marianne C.
Apopka, FL
Green Mountain Coffee Kcups are hit or miss for me. Either i love it or i hate it. this is one of their better blends. Reasonably priced and not a bad taste.
Sarah K.
Conway, AR
This is a good flavor for a basic coffee. Personally, it's a bit plain for me as I like flavors, but my husband drinks his coffee black and this is brand and flavor he prefers!
Adriene R.
Denver, NC
I bought this brand for my keurig because it was fairly inexpensive, and I was really impressed with how delicious it was. Great coffee on a college student's budget!
Kara R.
My go to brew when I can't find the Vermont blend :( Great quality coffee and Kcups are so convenient. I Just wish I could recycle them!!!!!!
Natasa S.
Holt, Michigan
This is my main morning blend if I am using the Keurig K cups. It definitely gives me a good wake up hit.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
This blend was a hit at the office. Not my favorite, but defiantly in my top ten list of blend flavors.
RoseMarie M.
This is a good blend. I don't like Bold coffee, so this is a great choice. Perfect for morning.