Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Italian Roast K-Cups Coffee Pack

Rich, heavy-bodied cup with its ripe fruit and berry notes epitomizes the time-honored Italian tradition of dark-roasted coffeehouse brews. Bold yet ideally balanced, with a subtle hint of smokiness and a sweet, clean finish, our Italian Roast is a hearty and flavorful testament to the art of dark roasting. Its uniquely potent flavor profile has been masterfully crafted to occupy a special niche between the bright, bold taste of our Colombia offering and the intense, smoky-sweet essence of French Roast. Beverage Type: Coffee Flavor: Italian Roast Packing Type: K-Cup.GMT6614. 6614. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Italian Roast K-Cups Coffee Pack. see more...

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Westminster, CO
I have tried this one in a sample pack and thought it was good! I like stronger coffee so it wasn't one i would drink every day!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
I didn't like this one. Tasted burnt. I like dark roast coffee but this didn't brew well with me.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Alberta, Canada
I was making multiple trips a day to my favorite coffee house. Nothing I brewed at home could compare. I like my coffee strong! Then my husband came home with a box of these and I haven't stepped foot into my coffee house since, unless to meet a friend.