Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Italian Roast Coffee K-Cups

If you crave an intense, full-bodied cup with a slightly more pronounced zippy bite than may be found in other robust roasts, Italian roast coffee is the perfect choice. When you sip this Southern European dark roast, sophisticated hints of caramel and spice will bring your palate to life. Enjoy a perfectly brewed cup of this dark roasted Ethiopian, Guatemalan and Costa Rican blend, when you use K-Cups for the Keurig brewing system. Beverage Type: Coffee Flavor: Italian Roast Packing Type: K-Cup.GMT193019. 193019. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Italian Roast Coffee K-Cups. see more...

Tiffany M.
To be honest, I think most coffee pods taste the same. So even though I've had this numerous times, I can't really speak of anything that sets it apart from all the others. It was a nice roast and had a good flavor - otherwise I wouldn't keep it in my lineup.
Kim S.
Midland, MI
It's a nice flavored coffee, but I found it to have just a touch of bitterness to it. After having a couple cups of it in the morning I developed heartburn. My husband on the other hand loves it and has no issues with it.
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
Perfect cup of coffee. I know you can brew a big pot of the same kind but there is something about brewing a single cup and the taste of it that is perfect.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
One of the cheaper brands of k cups but it taste good and it basically is saving money so you don't buy the super expencive ones
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Tastes pretty good for it being one of the cheaper brands. But when in doubt it's a good to when low on coffie or money :)