Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Ground Tanzanian Gombe Reserve Regular Medium Roast Single Origin Coffee 10 Oz Stand Up Bag uploaded by william m.

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Grown near the boundaries of Tanzania's Gombe National Park, one sip and you'll be transported to where the wild things are- Gombe is a dynamic cup, with violet-hued, jungle-bloom aromas and bold, tropical fruit flavors - mango, banana and pineapple - and a finish that rivals the spirit and intensity of a young wine- Store in an airtight container away from heat, direct sunlight, and moisture SKU: FNTR1525 see more...

Megan W.
Arlington, VA
I tried this flavor out as I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I like to vary my selection. The packaging is nice, but I'm not a fan of the flavor. it's decent, but I don't think I'll be purchasing again. I may recommend ut I'll be nice and let someone sample mine first to save them the money and possible disappointment.
Yogeeta S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Love it not a big coffee drink but when I do drink coffee it like it bold and I definitely like this one, starbucks it too strong for so this is a great blend and come in an nice packaging and will definitely recommend to other and very satisfied with this one.
ariana l.
Orlando, FL
This coffee has a great flavor. I personally need a stronger coffee to do me any good, but this one has a fantastic taste. Would recommend for recreational coffee drinkage.
Hye P.
Odessa , TX
Love the taste of this coffee. It is smooth and doesn't have a bitter taste. I drink my coffee black and that will tell you how the coffee bean actually tastes like.
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
I am a huge coffee drinker, so I like my coffee to be amazing! Green Mountain coffee has never failed me. I love the taste and you can tell time was taken to create this wonderful taste.
Alien P.
I love this coffee brand it taste delicious also when you drink this coffee it makes you feel like if you are in a top of a mountain great coffee I will recommend it to all of my friends.
Keri B.
Port Orange, FL
Nice rich flavor, bold and definitely one of my favorite choices. Helps me wake up n get my day going. I always have an extra bag in freezer waiting for me ☕️😀
Marina M.
I love my coffee to have a fruity taste so i don't have to add sugar and this coffee is just the perfect blend all i need is some milk and its perfect for me!
Jessica K.
Hardy, VA
Good coffee. Not my favorite since I prefer flavored coffees, but it is good. Not much else to say, but they want my review to be longer.
Faith B.
Wixom, MI
This one is good but our favorite is the Sumatran Reserve all the Green Mountain coffees are delicious we love them all really