BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Inspired by the flavors and festivities of the season, we've crafted special coffees that celebrate the warmth of the holidays--for those little moments that don't come often enough. Made from the finest fair trade certified beans, this coffee is a gift-wrapped moment of peace during the holiday bustle. Whether for a personal break or a gift to share with those most important to you, this blend is intended to inspire a bit of holiday cheer. Great coffee changes everything. Fair trade means better coffee for you and a better life for farmers. To learn more about what we're doing to create a transformational coffee experience, please visit www.greenmountaincoffee.com or call our customer service line at 1-888-try-gmcr. We'd love to hear from you. see more...

Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Houghton, MI
Foodie Expert
Great coffee with a subtle gingerbread flavor. I don't like super strong coffees and while this one is on the stronger side for me personally, I think it tastes great with a little bit of creamer and with the gingerbread flavor it's great! (I only use the K-Cups, could be why it's stronger!)
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Salem, MA
My absolute favorite!!! I wish this was sold all year round. The flavor is great and tasty. I stock up around the holidays just so I have it most of the time. The value is great. I use the K-Cups for the Keurig. I recommend to anyone that likes gingerbread.