Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Flavored Wild Mountain Blueberry Ground Signature Coffee 12 Oz Stand Up Bag

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Wild mountain blueberry. The sweet flavor of juicy sun-kissed blueberries, baked to perfection in a buttery crusts. see more...

William S.
Tacoma, WA
Very aromatic and flavorful coffee. Gives you that extra perk you need in the morning or throughout your day. Nothing like waking up to the smell of green mountain coffee. Wild Mountain Blueberry is an extraordinary flavor that will leave your taste buds happy and asking for more
Danielle D.
I used to work at a coffee shop that sold this brand of coffee. Occasionally, we would have the Wilk Mountain Blueberry flavor. On days when customers knew that we were selling it, the coffee ran out fast because it was everyone's favorite flavor!!! Definitely our most popular choice.
Erica R.
Saratoga, CA
This is my favorite spring/summer coffee. It seriously taste like a blueberry muffin and is delicious. I add a little almond or cashew milk. Nothing beats having a cup of this first thing in the morning. It also helps curb my sweet tooth when I'm craving junk.
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
I love Green Mountain's Wild Mountain Blueberry! I love the blueberry iced coffee from dunkin donuts so in order to get that taste at home I tried a few other things before this and Green Mountain is definitely the best! Makes great hot or iced coffee!
Eliska R.
Columbus, OH
I originally got a sample of this at one point and drank it because I didn't have anything else. I was very reluctant to try this but holy cow this is good! I was shocked at how much I like blueberry flavored coffee but I really do!
Leslie S.
Irving, TX
I LOVE Green Mountain's Blueberry. I've been hooked on it for months now and it's one of the favorite parts of my morning. It smells amazing and tastes even better. It may sound weird to you (blueberry) but trust me, so good.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is such a fantastic flavor! you have to really love blueberry though because the blueberry flavor comes through pretty strong! it's definitely one of my favorite green Mountain kcup flavors!
brittany r.
Elbert, CO
Im a coffee junkie so i love to try all sorts of different coffees and this one happens to be one of my favorites. green mountain coffees are always great quality and great tasting definitely a keruig staple!
Chelby C.
Pittsburgh, PA
You would think that a flavor like Wild Blueberry for coffee would be horrible but you'd be dead wrong. It's exactly like eating a blueberry donut or bagel! The cost is very affordable. The flavor pairs perfectly with breakfast or any other time of day.
Courtney B.
Petaluma, CA
Green Mountain's blueberry coffee is delicious! It's the perfect way to star your day, a little sweetness in the blueberry flavor is great with a little cream for a rich cup of coffee. One of my favorites of all Green Mountain's flavored.