Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Flavored Mocha Nut Fudge Ground Signature Coffee 12 Oz Stand Up Bag

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

A decadent pairing of chocolate and coffee, layered with roasted nuts and caramel. see more...

Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Ekron , KY
I don't buy the bagged coffee because we use a Keurig, but I do love flavored coffee. Saves me on the use of sugar and or creamer some mornings. Drinking unflavored coffee can be boring. I love the different tastes within this flavor. I would recommend others try it.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
This coffee is delicious! i most defiantly recommend this coffee because its a good price for how much coffee that you get and its very smooth coffee! its fun to have some different kinds of coffee to try out! hope this helps :)
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Kaukauna, WI
Green Mountian Coffee's Mocha Nut Fudge is a sweet and indulging flavor that you'll love if you want something rich and smooth. I highly recommend using this brand if you want coffee thats worth your money.
Amy M.
Amy M.
This coffee is so good that I buy it use in my keriug machine. It is a good affordable yummy treat that is cheaper than buying coffee at a coffee shop.
Aaliyah C.
Aaliyah C.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't really like thajakhsb dhkaks fhajjs fhajjaj dhdu dhd hdjsj dhakkakshdj jdjajshs shjajsj xhsjs
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Chester, VT
Okay, I recognize that this next comment may get a lot of puzzled reactions, but bear with me. Chocolate for me is by no means a staple. I will not say that I do not like it but I never crave it and will choose a fruity blend over a chocolaty blend any day. That all changed the day I got home from the store and realized that I accidentally bought the GMCR Mocha Nut Fudge blend. It was really late and I needed a coffee fix so I figured Id give it a try. From the moment I opened the bag my life chanegd, okay, well my view on chocolate changed, but still. The aroma is subtle but rich. As it was brewing my kitchen filled with a warm scent and when I took my first sip my mind was blown. The mixture of the nut and mocha fudge was incredible. The taste was not overwhelming but rather a a perfect combination of sweet, rich, warm, and that classic GMCR coffee taste. I was pleasantly surprised and I have intentionally purchased this product on multiple occasions. I would recommend this product to anyone who is a chocolate fan but more so to those who would typically pass it by. A great additional to any coffee lovers collection!
Kristel C.
Kristel C.
Hackettstown, NJ
MMMM delish! Every time I have this coffee, my coworkers are sniffing around asking what smells so yummy! I have found that Green Mountain flavored coffee is the perfect balance of strength, and flavorful without being too overpowering or sweet. I love my Green Mountain and Mocha Nut Fudge is one of my faves!
Meaghan D.
Meaghan D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Ok I like my coffee just 'normal' coffee flavor so this wasn't for me. I couldn't really taste the nut in it. I usually love green mountain coffee so I was disappointed that this one reminded me of the taste of chocolate syrup.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
The smell alone will wake you up with excitement. I have to drink my coffee with creamer or milk. I quite enjoy a cup of this coffee with just a splash of milk. It has a smooth taste and is not as bitter as other coffees. This is not strong enough for my husband though.
Holly E.
Holly E.
Washington, DC
The aroma on this blend is great. I wouldn't be able to stomach it on a daily basis or in the mornings, but great for an afternoon or dessert cup.