Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Flavored Mocha Nut Fudge Ground Signature Coffee 12 Oz Stand Up Bag

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

A decadent pairing of chocolate and coffee, layered with roasted nuts and caramel. see more...

Kristel C.
Kristel C.
Hackettstown, NJ
MMMM delish! Every time I have this coffee, my coworkers are sniffing around asking what smells so yummy! I have found that Green Mountain flavored coffee is the perfect balance of strength, and flavorful without being too overpowering or sweet. I love my Green Mountain and Mocha Nut Fudge is one of my faves!
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Ekron , KY
I don't buy the bagged coffee because we use a Keurig, but I do love flavored coffee. Saves me on the use of sugar and or creamer some mornings. Drinking unflavored coffee can be boring. I love the different tastes within this flavor. I would recommend others try it.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
This coffee is delicious! i most defiantly recommend this coffee because its a good price for how much coffee that you get and its very smooth coffee! its fun to have some different kinds of coffee to try out! hope this helps :)
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Kaukauna, WI
Green Mountian Coffee's Mocha Nut Fudge is a sweet and indulging flavor that you'll love if you want something rich and smooth. I highly recommend using this brand if you want coffee thats worth your money.
Amy M.
Amy M.
This coffee is so good that I buy it use in my keriug machine. It is a good affordable yummy treat that is cheaper than buying coffee at a coffee shop.
Emily K.
Emily K.
I love Green Mountain coffee flavors so much. The Mocha Nut Fudge is one of the best - pretty subtle, not obnoxiously sweet like other flavors!
Catlin H.
Catlin H.
Rockingham, NC
I love the flavor of this coffee. It is sweet enough that I don't need to add much sugar and the flavor doesn't really need to add creamer.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
El Mirage, AZ
Honestly delicious! it tastes like I just left a coffee shop. I like putting ice in my coffee as soon as I'm done and it tastes amazing.
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This flavor is great. It's not too strong with hints of mocha flavor. It's one of my favorites flavors to use in my French press.
Brittani M.
Brittani M.
Huntersville, NC
Great coffee with fantastic taste! Its also very strong and super delicious. I could drink it every day.