Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Flavored Hazelnut Whole Bean Regular Light Roast Signature Coffee 12 Oz Stand Up Bag

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Hazel nut. Buttery And sweet with the rich flavor of warm roasted nut. see more...

Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great tasting coffee I love the taste it has. The coffee really met my expectations I was surprised. I had bought this item 3 times and I plan on buying it again. It has a really good taste compare to the other brands. I would recommend it to other coffee drinkers.
Jenny S.
Saint Clair, MI
This coffee is delicious! It is the best hazelnut coffee on the market. It blends so nicely together and goes so yummy with cereal, bananas or oatmeal. I will be purchasing this coffee again. It is a little pricey but it is so worth the extra money.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
I love this flavored coffee! I don't even have to use creamer if I don't want to. It's not too pricey and I can always find a great deal on this at TJMAXX and my local grocer.
Taylore H.
I like Green Mountain Coffee. They work when you need a caffeine fix. My husband enjoys them more. I feel as if the coffee is really strong though. Like no matter the flavor it's strong. It does the trick of staying awake though.
Maggie G.
I like many of the green mountain coffee flavors but this is one of my favorites! I am a everyday coffee drinker so the many different flavors is a plus with this brand.
Lisa A.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I absolutely love hazelnut coffee and this brand did not disappoint. It has just the right amount of a nutty flavor without being to overwhelming. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Louetta C.
Belmont, NC
I love hazelnut and I really like the Green Mountain Hazelnut flavored coffee. It has such a great hazelnut flavor and it just makes adding a little hazelnut creamer to the mix even better.
brittany b.
Has an amazing flavor not to over powering, also the smell is amazing while its being brewed. definitely would recommend to a friend and family member.
Erin J.
Hazelnut is my preferred coffee flavor and this one is pretty good! i add some hazelnut creamer to add sweetness. overall a good brew to make at home.
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
Green Mountain Hazelnut is my favorite coffee for every day. There's a nice hazelnut smell but it doesn't have a cloying extracty taste to it.