Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Fair Trade Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee K-Cups

A subtle berry-sweet, slightly buttery aroma underscores the special nature of this Fair Trade Certified coffee. The light roasted beans brew a lively, eye-opening cup with the unmistakable flavor of sun-kissed blueberries in a buttery crust. Enjoy this decadent treat one perfectly brewed cup at a time when you choose K-Cups for the Keurig system. Beverage Type: Coffee Flavor: Wild Mountain Blueberry Packing Type: K-Cup.GMT6783CT. 6783CT. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Fair Trade Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee K-Cups. see more...

Quincey-Kaye B.
Sacramento, CA
I bought these blueberry K-cups on a whim one day at my local supermarket and man am I happy I did! I wasn't sure how good blueberry coffee would be, but it's a deliciously subtle hint of blueberry that doesn't overpower the full coffee flavor. This is a nice aromatic roast. (and pairs surprisingly nicely with hazelnut coffee creamer!) A must-try for sure!
Catherine D.
These coffees are great for the K cup coffee machines they make one cup at a time and they are delicious and taste so freshly brewed! Doesn't get any fresher than that!
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
I love blueberry coffee! These k cups are awesome!!! They have such great flavor! Go grab you some! You won't be disappointed!!
Jordan K.
I wanted to love this flavor but it was just too fruity for coffee. If you like blueberries maybe you'll like it
Linda R.
The blueberry flavor is this coffee is exceptional. You really get the flavor coming through
Angela W.
Jackson , MS
I would love to try this. Where can I get it?