BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Instead of using a petroleum-based lining to make them waterproof; these eco-friendly paper cups use a plant-based resin that is sturdy enough to withstand hot beverages. The 100 percent natural resin is also an annually renewable resource. The hot beverage cups hold up to 12 oz. and offer a rolled rim at the top for durability and comfort. Rim is designed to accept both flat and domed lids. Lids are not included. Cups are not recommended for iced drinks. see more...

crystal j.
1,881 reviews
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
These cups are amazing! I think they do a great job with the heat. Sometimes you need a sleeve, but 90% of the time you don’t. They are very strong also! I love seeing coffee shops with these cups. The coffee is good too 😉
Valeria G.
Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are the cups used at every corner store in my city that sells Green Mountain coffee, I don't know where you can get them by themselves. They stay insulated and keep your beverage warm without making you feel the heat! 🖒
Ashlee W.
These cups are used at what seems like every gas station around me. My mother actually started buying large packs of them for our house to use with her Keurig!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
These are a great price. They are durable. They are eco friendly. And they have a pretty mountain view on the cup in case you miss the mountains ! Score !
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This product is wonderful and eco friendly but it is just too pricey for our family. We won't be buying these again.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,470 reviews
These are great eco friendly coffee cups that are great for taking my coffee on the go each morning.....
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
These cups are awesome, I use a lot of beverage cups at out cottage and I love that these are Eco friendly!