Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Brew Over Ice French Vanilla Iced Coffee K-Cups

Regular coffee combined with a rich, creamy vanilla flavor to create a tasty summertime drink. Specially designed K-Cups for brewing over ice. Beverage Type: Iced Coffee Flavor: French Vanilla Packing Type: K-Cup.GMT6832CT. 6832CT. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Brew Over Ice French Vanilla Iced Coffee K-Cups. see more...

Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I'm iced coffees #1 fan. BUT this product had the weirdest after taste that I didn't like, if was a very artificial taste. I won't be buying this flavor again, but a big fan of some of their other flavors.
Annie S.
Harleton, TX
I don't drink a lot of iced coffee, but when I do I prefer flavorful coffees like French vanilla. Iced coffee in your Keurig makes for a quick afternoon pick me up, and the flavor is just about perfect!
Ash T.
I like it but it gets watered down if you don't drink it quickly. I like the convenience but I prefer the taste of the individual starbucks packets over ice.
Melody H.
I don't own a Keurig but my sister does and I tried this flavor and was so pleased with it! Very good flavor and good price!