BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin SpiceFair trade certified limited edition seasonal flavor Made from 100% Arabica coffee with natural and artificial flavorings see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie M.
Gahanna, OH
THE BEST pumpkin coffee to make at home. I love when it's time for this to be in the stores, I always try and stock up when it is to last me for a treat now and then during the year. I would tell anyone to try this! Amazing!
FRANCIS H.
This coffee is aromatic and tastes like the holiday in a cup. It is one of my favorite flavors. Not bad for the price. I will continue to get this to have in my collection. K-cups are very convenient and the will get again. Looking forward to trying other flavors during the year.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Super yummie and love that they have this for K-Cups!! love pairing this coffee with the pumpkin pie spice creamer! super yummie when it's in season...great for those pumpkin lovers!
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
This is one of my favorite fall K-cups! I'm a sucker for all things pumpkin spice flavor, but this coffee is especially delicious. It's a staple at my house!
Ashley G.
Saint Marys, GA
I love everything pumpkin! Great Coffee, Great price. I love getting flavored Kcups. Makes me feel like I'm getting starbucks without spending $5
Malynda C.
Hesperia, Ca
If you like pumpkin anything, this coffee is for you. I find that it needs a bit of caramel flavoring added, but makes a very good cup of joe.
Annette P.
I love this flavor. The spices are very noticeable, so it's definitely not bland. It is great even without any added sugar.
Anjelica G.
Griffith, IN
Love anything pumpkin! This coffee tastes just as good as coffee shop pumpkin coffee, but is cheaper.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I am a huge fan of pumpkin spice especially in the fall time so this is really great and flavorful