Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Iced, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 22-Count

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Joy D H.
I love Green Mountain...every and all flavors. My Keurig and GM is a win, win! Give Green Mountain a try. I know you'll love it as much as I do!
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
I really enjoyed these. The only downfall is they melt most of the ice. I recommend making the night before and then putting them in the fridge
Taryn W.
Bryan, OH
These were my last option "go to" for iced coffee! I didn't seem to think they really had the strong flavor that i love!
Bryan B.
I love using K-cups in my keurig. They are very easy to use/pop in while getting ready for the day.