Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend, Vue Packs for Keurig Vue Brewers (16 Count)

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Buy on Bed Bat...
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Foodie Expert
Nantucket blend is one of the best-tasting Keurig flavors I've tried. Just strong enough with flavor to back up the bitterness.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
This is on my my favorite k-cup options. The flavor isn't overbearing. I can pair with any creamed.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I'm the office admin at an architect firm, so I am in charge of keeping coffee stocked up. This is what they all prefer. I always bought the Breakfast Blend but this is a little darker.
Marni R.
Marni R.
I love almost all of the Green Mountain Coffee flavored. The Nantucket blend is smooth with a medium flavor. Easy to drink.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
We drink a LOT of of the Green Mountain blends in our home. This one is smooth and not acidic like many other companies blends.
Niki s.
Niki s.
This is one of my favorite flavors of these cups for my Keurig. Really delicious!!
Chezlynn C.
Chezlynn C.
Another great tasting coffee, I'm a huge coffee drinker so this stuff is always around the house