BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #72 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Green Mountain Coffee Mocha Nut Fudge Light Roast K-Cups Coffee: K-Cup pack for use in Keurig K-Cup Brewing System A light roast that's a decadent pairing of fudgy chocolate and select coffees layered with roasted nuts and a ribbon of sweet caramel The finest beans selected, roasted, ground and measured to exacting specifications The ideal brewing environment inside: oxygen free, the perfect grind, advanced filtration and water at the optimum pressure and temperature see more...

• I have not been able to find this at Wal-Mart or Target l...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite K-cup flavor?3 Answers
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I wanted so badly to like this flavor of coffee, but I just can't get into it. Something about Green Mountain Mocha Nut Fudge is...off. Unlike the majority of the other flavors of coffee I've tried in the past, these have a weird chemical aftertaste that is simply off-putting. They're also very thin tasting, even with creamer. I can't drink these without tasting that weirdness and it makes me very sad because I really wanted to enjoy them. The worst part is that I'd purchased a massive box of these on the Keurig website thinking I'd love them, so I was stuck drinking coffee that I really didn't enjoy for quite some time. Sadly disappointing.
Miranda V.
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Rebecca A.
One of my absolute favorite flavors from Green Mountain that I always make sure I have in stock. This mocha nut fudge coffee flavor is very smooth and has the perfect and slightest touch of sweetness. I usually just put a little bit of milk in my coffee with this flavor and I am good to go. I would definitely recommend that you try this flavor!
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Delicious option for morning coffee! The flavor is much more pleasant than other varieties and every morning I look forward to having it. The price point is right for me, and its even better than some more expensive options! However, I don't like the k-cups because they aren't good for the environment. That is the only reason I am docking a point.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I love the brand Green Mountain and purchase many of their varieties but I do not care for this one. It has too much of flavor that takes away from the coffee taste. I like some of the specialty coffee flavors but I want to still get that "coffee'" flavor. It also leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. I love each of the flavors specified but only as individual flavors not combined all in one.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I have never heard of the Green Mountain Coffee until I got in the mail a sample from the company. I have to say the taste is great and smooth. I love the rich smell the coffee gives out while I make it which wants me to drink it even more. I love the price they offer for the K-Cups which is far cheaper then most brands and it taste just as fine even better!
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
This is a light coffee that's flavored. This sounded like a great flavor to me. It is, however, for me it's lacking just a bit more flavor. I really don't notice any nut taste, more like a mocha with a bit of fudge. It's still a great tasting flavor.
Meggie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Granted, I am not a coffee drinker. I only like really sweet and creamy coffees to help wake me up once in a while. With a name like "Mocha Nut Fudge", I expected this to be a very sweet coffee drink... the kind I could drink and avoid that bitter coffee taste. Not so! This is probably a good coffee. I was able to drink it with quite a bit of creamer. But I needed the creamer because it's not sweet like the name suggests. It's still coffee coffee.
Tran T.
Tacoma, WA
I thought the green mocha nut fudge was good and easy to use with my coffee maker. It had a great robust flavor with just enough sweetness and nutty flavor to keep me sipping all day. I will drink several cups of coffee a day if I really like it. Alot of caffeine but it definitely makes me get the house clean in re order time.
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
I love this flavor! It's light and refreshing, but gives an extra flavor if you're looking for more than regular coffee. The only pitfall is that k-cups are not eco friendly and waste plastic! I prefer reusable k-cups.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
What is your favorite K-cup flavor?
Jenny C.
Sparks, NV
I have not been able to find this at Wal-Mart or Target lately. I hope it hasn't been discontinued! Is this a seasonal flavor?

back