Green Mountain Coffee Keurig Vermont Country Blend  Medium Roast K-Cups - 12 CT

Green Mountain Coffee Keurig Vermont Country Blend Medium Roast K-Cups - 12 CT

BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Keurig Brewed® Green Mountain Coffee® Vermont Country Blend® 100% Arabica Medium Roast Coffee.
Fair Trade Certified.
12 K-Cup®.
12 - 0.32 oz (9.0g). see more...

Green Mountain Coffee Keurig Vermont Country Blend  Medium Roast K-Cups - 12 CT
Green Mountain Coffee Keurig Vermont Country Blend Medium Roast K-Cups - 12 CT
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
I was able to try a few of these since it came with other samples with the Keurig that we had ordered. Unfortunately there wasn't anything too exceptional about it for me, but it wasn't horrible. I don't know if I would go out of my way to buy it, since there are so many other options that I already like but, I'll definitely give it another shot.
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
This is the coffee we keep in our house as a standard.. my husband and I love it. It is nice and smooth, and not overly sweet like some of the flavored ones.
Carly R.
Apex, NC
This is by far my favorite Green Mountain coffee! Such a smooth flavor; it is my go-to most mornings with my Keurig. It's not too bold and not too light.
Alexandra S.
This product is very similar to Breakfast Blend or Our Blend. My husband likes this coffee and it is one of the regular one's we buy, its very smooth.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I like most of the coffee I've tried in the Green Mountain selection. This roast is smooth and is not too strong, great to have in the morning.
Megan F.
We often use this brand at the snack bar I used to work at and everyone loves it - which is hard to please everyone! It's light and nice!
Kelly S.
Wyckoff, NJ
Nice, balanced, smooth coffee. No bitter after taste. I have been using this blend for many years, on and off. Always consistent
Marie S.
Hudsonville, MI
This is what my husband drinks daily -- he says it has a good flavor, is very smooth and not too gimickey.
Alison M.
This is my favorite Green Mountain coffee! The flavor is fantastic and it is perfect for the morning.