BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Keurig® Brewed® Green Mountain Coffee® Nantucket Blend® Medium Roast.
Medium roast.
12 K-Cups®.
100% Arabica coffee. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
krystal L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've been a huge coffee fan for some time now so of course I already have my go to brand. Well the other day my local supermarket had this one on sale so I thought why not. Turned out to be one of my best decisions. It has a good flavor and is so smooth.
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
These are my absolute favorite K-cups. Green Mountain makes a natural, flavorful cup of coffee that wakes me up. The Nantucket blend is medium roast with full flavor and pairs well with some almond milk. I drink it almost everyday!
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
This is my favorite coffee for the Keurig. I prefer it over Starbucks. It has a medium taste, yet it is also strong. It is very smooth, and tastes great with vanilla creamer.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA
Great coffee for daily brewing! Can usually find them at a decent price and with sale/coupons available. Just need to add cream and sugar and you're good to go!
Amy S.
Latrobe, PA
I love this coffee! It's my day to day choice. I usually buy my K-cups at Walmart as they tend to have 18 count boxes for a better price.
Amanda L.
Green Mountain is one no of the best coffee brands for the keurig! So full of flavor, and a very robust aroma! I love it! Very mooth!
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
This is my favorite coffee. It has a rich flavour that is not too strong and it is never bitter. I start every morning with a cup!
Ariana E.
East Lansing, MI
I love to drink this with just creamer. It's not bitter but it's not weak. It's one of my favorite keurig coffees.