BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS #71 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Green Mountain Coffee® Keurig Brewed® Pumpkin Spice K-Cups®.
12.
Limited edition.
Flavored, light roast.
Fair Trade Certified®.
100% Arabica coffee. see more...

• I usually use flavored creamers rather then flavored coff...3 Answers
  • Is the flavor any good?1 Answers
  • I love pumkin spice anything. Havent tried this, how does...1 Answers
Ericka W.
It’s basically everything you love about fall in a cup! This coffee is delicious and rich . Theres no weird aftertaste like other brands. The k cups are so convenient and don’t take up much room. The coffee has a subtle taste of pumpkin and nutmeg and is very good .
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I absolutely love love the Green Mountain Coffee Keurig Brewed Pumpkin spice k-cups! I absolutely love the taste of the pumpkin spice coffee. Not a big coffee drinker bout I love this! I got it at Walmart. I highly recommend buying this!!
Emily G.
Middleton
EW. These don’t taste like pumpkin spice at all. Very chemically and artificial taste. Also the color is gross but that’s all pumpskin spice drinks. I would not repurchase this flavor. It’s just not good.
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I think these are as good as can be expected for a k cup with pumpkin spice flavor. I add some Splenda or other sweetener and half and half and it is a nice treat! Almost like a pumpkin spice latte but less sweet and less calories. Recommend trying for those who want pumpkin spice at home.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
I have the Java Gold brand of pumpkin spice k cups, but it's such a staple to have for fall. I always just put a tiny bit of some type of creamer in with my coffee and I'm good to go!
Autumn B.
My fiance loves coffee and he wants to try pumpkin spice on everything. I don't know if it's because he tried it out of season but he did not care for this flavor. It's now sitting in the back of the cupboard until the fall. We will try it again then but it didn't quite hit the mark at first try.
Bambi C.
Cleveland , TN
Talk about putting you in the spirit of fall!!!!! This pumpkin spice coffee is just what you need to start off your day on the right foot. It's not overpowering and if you are like me you don't need any flavor creamer because the coffee itself is rich in flavor. This is great for people who don't like the texture of pumpkin but love the flavor. This coffee is my "go to" coffee for the fall until winter hits!
Annemarie L.
This is the closest I've come to my love the pumpkin spice latte at home. It brews so nicely in the keurig, add some milk and it's pretty perfect. The pumpkin taste isn't as pronounced as I'd like it to be but for saving $5 from my fav coffee shops it's heaven!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love this stuff. Great for easy coffee in the mornings. About average compared to other K-cups when it comes to price. They're delicious when paired with a pumpkin spice creamer also (DIY creamer or purchased in store). I keep some in my cabinet at all times!
Tess E.
Vancouver, WA
Im not a coffee drinker,i just don't like most ive tried and struggle to justify the cost
but after trying these at my dentists office I have found i LOVE pumpkin coffees and i LOVE these
I Wish the "pumpkin spice" flavor was stronger but they're still very yummy and a great alternative to the pricey lattes from starbucks that are full of calories and sugar!
Kathy D.
I usually use flavored creamers rather then flavored coffee, does this coffee leave a bitter after taste?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer Green Mountain's Pumpkin Spice coffee over other brands?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What's your favorite way to drink Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice coffee?
Catherine B.
I love pumkin spice anything. Havent tried this, how does this coffee taste?
Victoria F.