BY GREEN MOUNTAIN

Regular, Light, Flavored The buttery flavor of luscious nutty pecans. Just like Southern hospitality. Fresh from the roaster. When we have the opportunity to visit friends down South, we re always charmed by their famous hospitality. and then we stuff our pockets with as many pecan pralines as we can get our hands on. Green Mountain Coffee offers an extensive collection of the finest coffees you ll ever enjoy, made with Arabica beans sourced from exotic coffee-producing regions throughout the world. Guided by a series of socially-conscious principles, the company prides itself on helping to preserve the pristine environments and indigenous cultures where these beans are grown. Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up 1 Airtight to lock in freshness and flavor 3 Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind to spoil see more...

• Anyone know what store I can purchase these?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I received this as a gift from a family member recently and instantly fell in love! It tastes great. Usually with K cups I don't like that the strength of the coffee masks the flavor, but this isn't the case with this!
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
These are delightful! They have just the right amount of flavor, and it is balanced with the right strength of coffee. I wish I could find this in more stores, I generally just have to get it online.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I'm not particularly a fan of the Green Mountain Coffee K Cups. I've only had them a few times at my mother in laws house a while back so I'm not a complete expert.
Cheyenne S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
These are so good! All green mountain coffee is but this pecan flavor is delicious. There a perfect balance of flavor and coffee
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
Anyone know what store I can purchase these?