BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsMountain Green
Green Mountain Coffee K-cups, Light Roast, Breakfast Blend, 12 Ct

Green Mountain Coffee K-cups, Light Roast, Breakfast Blend, 12 Ct

by Mountain Green

GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE K CUPS BREAKFAST BLEND LIGHT ROAST 12 CT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Mountain Coffee K-cups, Light Roast, Breakfast Blend, 12 Ct!
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand of kcups. It’s a little more expensive than others I’ve found. I pay about $20 for 48 kcups but I only buy these for myself as a treat. I add my favorite creamer and it’s my perfect morning drink. It has a smooth flavor and isn’t overpowering. I would and have recommended these to others.
Sylvia V.
Monrovia, CA
I know that a light roast means lighter tasting but this brand of light roast lacked flavor for me. I added milk and not even sugar and it was already lacking the coffee taste that I enjoy. On the plus side it does wake you up which is a plus but not sure if I would buy again. It’s a little Weak for my taste and if you like strong flavor then it will be for you too.
Suzanne C.
This is my favorite brand of k cups! The breakfast blend is great to drink every single day. My husband and I have tried other brands but we keep going back and purchasing this one because it is better than the alternative out there. It's a really great team, not too strong but just right for every morning!!

Looking for your answer?